them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

You are simply not interested in distinguishing between deliberate, intentional use of offensive terminology and the use of language to clarify or identify an individual.

You just keep rewriting the rules and remember to act traumatised when someone, with zero offence intended, uses a word that you have decided now offends you.

Or, alternately, get a life.

Is that no the exact same thing??

On 15/08/2022 at 19:58, J-Maestro said:

Honestly no idea why this keeps needing posted. You'd think it would be easy to go aye I shouldn't say that.

Think it was me tbf. Never meant any offence. Never considered it an offensive term. Pardon my ignorance. If I'd even known it would garner this kind of reaction wouldn't have used it but as I said above. Never considered it... 

The silence from Beast FC fans on this is staggering. You'd think one or two might develop a conscience and press the Parkpaed board to do the decent thing and engage with victims. But...nothing. Have they been so brainwashed by the actions of the RC church that they think buggering kids is normal?  You can see why Jimmy Savile and Fred West were such big fans - they fit the fan profile perfectly.

Screenshot_20220815-221536_Gallery.jpg

8 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can someone describe what’s happened here. Has he been pinched or nipped by Souttar?  

Knowing how that wee cunt has behaved to try n get folk sent off, probs did it himself 

On 14/08/2022 at 18:39, .Williamson. said:

All your posts are about them :lol:

Utterly obsessed 

Do you believe that they should  walk away Scot free from the crimes committed under their watch.

Or should we all just keep our mouths shut, just like big Jock.

Who stands up for their victims , do you or are you  willing to let their crimes slide by in case it offends someone.

As I say and will continue  to say kick them Out. 

1 hour ago, jamesy58 said:

Do you believe that they should  walk away Scot free from the crimes committed under their watch.

Or should we all just keep our mouths shut, just like big Jock.

Who stands up for their victims , do you or are you  willing to let their crimes slide by in case it offends someone.

As I say and will continue  to say kick them Out. 

Why have you two accounts? :lol:

I believe they absolutely should be punished for their crimes btw, but this is a Rangers forum first and foremost and literally all of your posts are related to them and not us. Bit strange 

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why have you two accounts? :lol:

I believe they absolutely should be punished for their crimes btw, but this is a Rangers forum first and foremost and literally all of your posts are related to them and not us. Bit strange 

Yes I have 2 accounts, do not find it strange , 2 phones , different accounts, I know I post about them an awful lot, when you realise how they hate you just because of the team you support and the powers that be within their club tried their best to kill our club,  because in my opinion they knew the day would come when their rancid history would become public knowledge and let's face it nobody else seems that bothered about their crimes , remove the only support and club that is capable of standing up against them  and you will find the answer to all the shit that went down in 2012.

SFA whitewash, media and political silence, think if it is ignored it will go away.They need to be brought to book and give their victims justice. 

Kick them Out. 

59 minutes ago, jamesy58 said:

Yes I have 2 accounts, do not find it strange , 2 phones , different accounts, I know I post about them an awful lot, when you realise how they hate you just because of the team you support and the powers that be within their club tried their best to kill our club,  because in my opinion they knew the day would come when their rancid history would become public knowledge and let's face it nobody else seems that bothered about their crimes , remove the only support and club that is capable of standing up against them  and you will find the answer to all the shit that went down in 2012.

SFA whitewash, media and political silence, think if it is ignored it will go away.They need to be brought to book and give their victims justice. 

Kick them Out. 

:lol: