them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

2 reds and 3 other yellows aff 12 fouls for Hearts.

Nothing for for sellic aff 11 fouls.

It's defo possible, but it also defo looks suspect from Mr Kevin Clancy. :lol:

That is an absolutely shocking statistic although I seem to remember hearing something similar about them from last season when he referees them.

Watched the full game, my good pal was the hearts keeper today(good Rangers man as well). Thought for a hearts B team they made the tims look ordinary at times, thought they could’ve nicked something the second half. Don’t believe this thing that they’ll no drop points out width us. 

1 hour ago, stuart1994 said:

Watched the full game, my good pal was the hearts keeper today(good Rangers man as well). Thought for a hearts B team they made the tims look ordinary at times, thought they could’ve nicked something the second half. Don’t believe this thing that they’ll no drop points out width us. 

Sounds like your pal played a blinder.

12 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Anyone suggesting that is thick to be honest. There will always be a dodgy cold away game in winter to trip them up.