them

MisterC

17 hours ago, The true baller said:

Anyone suggesting that is thick to be honest. There will always be a dodgy cold away game in winter to trip them up.

They’ll have the same problem as last season, their players will start breaking down from the pace.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

They were the walking wounded when the early break came in. Then were out of Europe.

The 2 games a week schedule leading up to the World Cup will be a challenge for all clubs playing in Europe this year .Especially those getting pumped up and down the park in the CL

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

“celtic could feasibly finish second in their group” is a text I’ve received from an English mate who isn’t one of them but hangs around with some

How can they be so far removed from reality?

What the fuck have they done in Europe to suggest they can beat Leipzig to 2nd place across 6 games? :lol: 

I think they’d beat Shakhtar with them losing all their Brazilian players and playing in Poland.

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I think they’d beat Shakhtar with them losing all their Brazilian players and playing in Poland.

Quite possibly, as I said, I do not know anything really about Shakhtar, however at best Them may get a Europa spot, I cannot see Them taking anything off Real & RBL home or away.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Quite possibly, as I said, I do not know anything really about Shakhtar, however at best Them may get a Europa spot, I cannot see Them taking anything off Real & RBL home or away.

They will not get any further than the first knock-out round in the Europa League.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

“celtic could feasibly finish second in their group” is a text I’ve received from an English mate who isn’t one of them but hangs around with some

How can they be so far removed from reality?

What the fuck have they done in Europe to suggest they can beat Leipzig to 2nd place across 6 games? :lol: 

Obviously it's due to them finishing above them in the EL 4 years ago..

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Obviously it's due to them finishing about them in the EL 4 years ago..

RBL are a much improved outfit from 4 years ago with the huge investment being poured into their squad, and given that we gave them a bloody nose last season, they will not be taking anything for granted and will be looking to make a point (six of them hopefully) against Them. 

One thing I am curious about is the lack of homegrown players they sign, what’s the script with meeting a quota for UEFA? Surely they’ve hardly any that make the first team, fuck looking them up but I’m guessing it’s limited to that mhasked prick and Ralston?