them

MisterC

2 hours ago, ZZed said:

The truth is, if septic had to play PSV in a qualifier they would have gone out. They are only in the group stage because of the work we have done in Europe over the last 4 years. We secured the group stage for the winner of our league but messed up winning our own league. They are going to get hammered home and away as tey are not very good.

I hope they keep talking themselves up to the point where they think they only need to show up; their pain and collective crushed egos will be an aboslute joy to behold.

They have pundits building them up too .Would love Shaktar to give them a lesson at the piggery .Bump back down to earth with a bang that will blow every one of their disco lights .

11 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think they would have struggled getting past USG. Imagine them trying to overturn 2-0. 

They are in for a massive reality check. 

Gio he's showing he can make the adjustments to get results. 

Postecoglou has openly admitted he only knows one way of playing. The all out attack works domestically because teams would rather sit back than have a proper go.

In Europe sides will just play right through them. 

Think they’d have pumped USG to be honest, they were absolutely pish when we actually put them under pressure.

Would have gone out to PSV though.

13 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Teams Scared of going to the piggery 🤣🤣

Yeah I'm sure they are shitting it from going to a place names like bodo glimt, Cluj, Ferencváros and Sparta Praha have done them over in.

The lot of them are completely delusional.

*Sparta Prague reserves, remember they had a mass covid outbreak before scudding them 4-1

13 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Think they’d have pumped USG to be honest, they were absolutely pish when we actually put them under pressure.

Would have gone out to PSV though.

I thought Union were better than Midgytland .Tarriers we’re stinking against them .

2 hours ago, GM63 said:

What perplexes me is how that vile thing got into Australia. I’ve seen Nothing to Declare and nothing dangerous gets past them.

You can’t even get a packet of sweets past those lot .Went to a wedding in Oz a few years back .My mother in law at the time got busted for a packet of Dime bars .Was funny the whole case was emptied looking for other smuggled goodies .Best bit was she paid a ridiculous amount for them in Singapore airport and should really have known better as she flew out there almost every year for about 20 years 😂

5 hours ago, GM63 said:

What perplexes me is how that vile thing got into Australia. I’ve seen Nothing to Declare and nothing dangerous gets past them.

Maybe we should transport all our sex offenders to Australia,mind you it would leave this country with a scarcity of priests and boys club coaches.

13 hours ago, GM63 said:

What kinda cunts would gather round a nonce after he scored a goal as if he was their best mate.
This bastard should've been a prisoner at HMP with the rest of the nonces.