****Official Champions vs Livi Thread****

AlCapone

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

Honestly I will be OK with a draw and no injuries. The final game is the big one. sheep at home. But I want a win there.

What is it with Canadians and their liberal shite, we are Rangers and we should never be happy with a draw.

Fcuk Justin x 

3 hours ago, AlCapone said:

What is it with Canadians and their liberal shite, we are Rangers and we should never be happy with a draw.

Fcuk Justin x 

You can’t even spell fuck properly. It’s fuck Justin,  and some of us cunts in Canada are not liberal. We are Rangers!  🇬🇧😉🤣👍

• Clemdog changed the title to ****Official Champions vs Livi Thread****
7 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Wednesday 12 May 1800, don’t think it’s on the telly...LivI TV £20!! Shite

shite town, Shite golf courses, shite stadium, shite surface, shite shopping centre, shite pubs, shite support, shite weather, shite fucking everything

club famous for nothing apart from the thug Kieron Gibbons viscious  assault on Rangers Oduwa in 2015 Bears will be heartened to hear that since the day he has been released by Livi, bombed at Stenhousemuir, released by East Kilbride and is currently struggling at non league East Stirling. Not a lot of people know that he's the cousin of that other ugly bhigot John McGinn whose Grampa Knew.

2-0 the Bears in a tight match 

Take it you don't like livingstone then :mutley: I agree I hate that pitch, all plastic pitches should be banned from Spl, hopefully the Killie and Hamilton get relegated that 2 less Dangerous pitches to play on.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

His injury was minor but he said he should be fit for the weekend. So doubt he will be risked especially on that pitch but you never know.

Aribo at left back and Wright or Hagi into midfield then.

don’t think we have anything else just now?

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

From todays presser -

Borna ruled out.

Arfield might be back on Saturday.

Jack struggling to make CL qualifiers.

Bare bones man. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Simpson Aribo

Davis Kamara

Wright Roofe Kent

Morelos 

Unless Balogun is back and Simpson moves to LB, Aribo to RW and Wright drops out.