The Euros

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Breakfast TV was at its worst this morning, every channel full of handwringing cunts, horrified by the behaviour of those England fans and pushing the false narrative that other countries fans are all angels. We are in real danger of having our beautiful game turned into a passionless, sanatised spectacle, devoid of the partisan rivalries that we all love, if these  middle class fannies have their way. 

This one?

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

My point was middle class cunts want to take the passion and rivalry out of the game. Some silly cunts are trying to twist that into supporting racist abuse, there’s fuck all I can do about that, silly cunts will not stop being silly cunts.

You should have been clearer then 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

The uproar is about the racist abuse.

Did you watch this morning’s tv? The talk was about how the behaviour of England fans will cost them the chance to host the WC. How terrible booing an anthem is. Never once heard them criticise Scotland or Wales fans for booing GSTQ though. 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You should have been clearer then 

People like you are champing at the bit to find racism that’s not there. My post was clear, it was about non football fans wanting to sanatise our game. It had fuck all to do with cunts sitting on social media racially abusing footballers. IMHO racism is societies problem not footballs and it is far less prevalent in the UK than most other countries.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

People like you are champing at the bit to find racism that’s not there. My post was clear, it was about non football fans wanting to sanatise our game. It had fuck all to do with cunts sitting on social media racially abusing football. IMHO racism is societies problem not footballs and it is far less prevalent in the UK than most other countries.

:lol: ffs , 

Your post wasn't clear obviously, 

Back to blaming pesky foreigners again 

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Perhaps you can point out where I said that? I believe it’s unlikely that the majority of them were. When Brexit won we were told it was all because of Russian bots but you think expats are driving this.

My initial post was actually in response to the horror expressed by the wankerati at anthems being booed. First response was about the racism on social media.

You insinuated that they were not England fans and your beliefs are based on nothing at all. Just feelings, lol. 

26 minutes ago, Misteral said:

You insinuated that they were not England fans and your beliefs are based on nothing at all. Just feelings, lol. 

I’m not insinuating I’m stating my belief.

tell you what I’ll bet you £100 (for RSEA) the majority of posts from abroad were not from England fans. The truth will eventually come out.

7 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Breakfast TV was at its worst this morning, every channel full of handwringing cunts, horrified by the behaviour of those England fans and pushing the false narrative that other countries fans are all angels. We are in real danger of having our beautiful game turned into a passionless, sanatised spectacle, devoid of the partisan rivalries that we all love, if these  middle class fannies have their way. 

You know I'm not a big fan of "woke culture",  but if you're leaning so hard into "anti-woke culture" that you're dismissing legitimate racism, or worried that calling it out is taking the passion out of our game, you might want to sit down and have a wee think.

47 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

You know I'm not a big fan of "woke culture",  but if you're leaning so hard into "anti-woke culture" that you're dismissing legitimate racism, or worried that calling it out is taking the passion out of our game, you might want to sit down and have a wee think.

When did I dismiss legitimate racism?

of the 850,000 tweets sent during the tournament only 170 were racist, many of these were not from the uk