Cards on the table

27 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

:lol: 

There's been some belters like that on here. I'm sure people used to think @BridgeIsBlue was David Edgar or Cammy from H&H because he used to post the update all the time. rfc52 running the Rangers Loyal FB page as well.

Not sure if it was sarcasm but I fucking hope so :lol:

Aye, a remember somebody thinking he was Edgar as well lol

21 minutes ago, Willis said:

Who's CJnovo?

YouTube blogger who is a Rangers fan. He's been on the We Welcome the Chase podcast as well in the past - not sure if that is still going.

He's quite popular with young bears - he does vids of himself playing FIFA and other games and does bits on wrestling too.

Not my cup of tea at all but he has an audience which likes his stuff.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

YouTube blogger who is a Rangers fan. He's been on the We Welcome the Chase podcast as well in the past - not sure if that is still going.

He's quite popular with young bears - he does vids of himself playing FIFA and other games and does bits on wrestling too.

Not my cup of tea at all but he has an audience which likes his stuff.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I recognize him, the Mrs watches his videos, not my kind of thing really

We approached the government with a plan. 10k in the stadium on title day with more allowed in over the next few days. 

If they agreed our club could easily have a statement out confirming all season ticket holders will get their chance as long as no trouble. 

Rather than take what was a common sense approach they rejected it. It's also frustrating when down south you see 21000 inside Wembley the same day for an FA cup final. That's sturgeon and co desperate to do the opposite of England yet again during this pandemic. 

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was at GS for 4/5 hours, had a drink, never seen any fights

I was in Manchester 2008 all day and didn’t see any fights. Doesn’t mean they didn’t happen. Big crowds and booze usually mean a small level of stupidity occurs. We should be defending the majority who behaved rather than wasting time excusing those who didn’t .

Cheers for the warm welcome folks. I apologise for the self indulgent long post. Cringed when I Read it back. 1st forum experience. Sorry
Aye I might be a pure fud, but I'm no a tim.
I'm not saying we shouldn't be celebrating. Far from it. I just think the whole idea of a march into town was exactly what our haters wanted.
Mostly carried out in good spirits as expected, but plenty of cameras to film the inevitable carnage.
Hope my paragraphing was better?
I'm off to watch the latest cjnovo video😳

2 minutes ago, Blue Badger said:

Cheers for the warm welcome folks. I apologise for the self indulgent long post. Cringed when I Read it back. 1st forum experience. Sorry
I'm not saying we shouldn't be celebrating. Far from it. I just think the whole idea of a march into town was exactly what our haters wanted.
Mostly carried out in good spirits as expected, but plenty of cameras to film the inevitable carnage.

Hi,

I’m a Mod on here and have numerous posters reporting your post mostly as some think you’re a tarrier and some complaining about the lack of paragraphs.

i tried to PM you about this but you seem to have turned off PM’s which is frowned upon.

I have (tried) to read the OP post in full and digest the content.  Some credible points lost in a mass of irrelevant drivel. 

Why would anyone make such a lengthy first post and not revist the thread, certainly in terms of a second post for the best part of 12 hours?

32 minutes ago, Blue Badger said:

Blue Tadger imo 

I didnt knowingly turn off pm on purpose. I also dont know how to turn them on. 

I also didn't know that I had to be glued to this and respond straight away.

I've been a blue nose since birth. Had a season ticket in the east enclosure for about 10 years. All my old season books are in a box somewhere. Do you need proof?

4 minutes ago, Blue Badger said:

I've been a blue nose since birth. Had a season ticket in the east enclosure for about 10 years. All my old season books are in a box somewhere. Do you need proof?

Send the poster @tannerall a video of you scoring a goal directly from an out swinging corner kick and we can get you verified pal 

5 minutes ago, Blue Badger said:

Sent another PM regarding this.

I suggest you answer this time or your stay on here will be short and sweet.

18 minutes ago, Blue Badger said:

Don’t pm me again ya weirdo