How good was that?

Essandoh

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will never understand this mentality. It is you who is being small-minded.

Sure, i got carried away by suggesting Real could come in for Hagi one day but I would rather think big.

Or we could have the negative small-minded mindset like Barry Ferguson who thinks Kamara is worth £7M.

We just beat Real fucking Madrid for the first time in my 50+ years watching Rangers. I'm going to relish it for a few days and see the players as heroes.

Did he say that? That's some way for an ex captain to conduct himself.

46 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Ffs man it was a friendly, couldn't give a toss when Tranmere beat us, couldn't give a toss when we beat Real Madrid. Serious small time mentality celebrating friendly results.

You married to DebbieDowner?

Not overly excited about beating Real Madrid second string, but I thought the performance was tremendous and that’s the huge positive.

I didn't see the game, I'm not arsed about friendly matches and I've been at a family thing today so haven't seen any of it. I can't understand why any bear would talk this result down though especially when it's against a true giant of the game. Sets us up nicely for when the real (pun not intended)stuff starts

6 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I didn't see the game, I'm not arsed about friendly matches and I've been at a family thing today so haven't seen any of it. I can't understand why any bear would talk this result down though especially when it's against a true giant of the game. Sets us up nicely for when the real (pun not intended)stuff starts

Mental to think their squad has more champions League trophies than all the players in our history and u get one cunt wants to play it down

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I don't think it was the result that got people excited, the way we played was really impressive tonight.

Agree, their goal and only shot in target was a lucky break that could have bounced anywhere. Other than that I felt we really dominated most of the game and really never looked like conceding. Goldsons header and Kent's miss alone would have seen us cruising

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I don't think it was the result that got people excited, the way we played was really impressive tonight.

Even better. Its a cliche but it's performances in friendlies that are the most crucial factor. The fact we won as well is a bonus but a good performance should instill a lot of confidence 

Aye it was good and we played brilliant and some good football, but again just like the Tranmere game, it’s just a preseason friendly. 

the real stuff begins on Saturday.  Do as we done last season, good start and dominate from the beginning.  

What I will say is it should give us confidence we had a good preseason last year that gave us confidence, I mean where would you rather be beat of Preston and pumped off West Ham, or beat the greatest football club in European football going into the new season.  Know which pre season I’d rather have.