One fucking hard season

Swagger

11 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Itten is beyond doubt a dud. I fucking love Defoe, great professional, great role model and has done amazing since he signed, but he is also too old, the guy is stating facts.

Come on man. Itten is a goalscorer. Granted Jermaine is past his supreme prime but the quality is still there against the likes of teams that are present in our league. Very harsh indeed.

17 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Itten is beyond doubt a dud. I fucking love Defoe, great professional, great role model and has done amazing since he signed, but he is also too old, the guy is stating facts.

Disagree. 

Ittens first time playing away from his country and family.

Brand new country and signed last year during a pandemic and not had the chance to settle properly. 

He is 24 years old give him time. Shocking to call the boy a dud when he's only been here for a year.

Not had the chance to take in the fans and see a packed out Ibrox it might spur the lad on far to early to judge.

And Defoe was the wrong sub choice today but i do not think he is to old he has played about 50 games for us and scored over 20 odd goals. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Look m8 nobody on here who isn't a smelly vagrant wants to see us lose , I spent the first 20 minutes of this game sorting boys out with tickets for Tuesday and I'll probably still be running about on Tuesday morning trying to sort boys out with tickets because as far as im concerned we are a family, jesus fucking christ I've observed some utter fucking nonsense today. 

What are you talking about? 

I didn't quote you with that post. 

Defending a league title is always hard.  Lot of pressure on, even more so given what’s at stake.

celtic under Postecoglou won’t be as bad as made out to be. Can see both sides dropping a lot of points. Last season was a one off. 

Our first defeat in 40 and all of a sudden we are not very good. Strong guts are required. Surely our Champions deserve better. 

8 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Disagree. 

Ittens first time playing away from his country and family.

Brand new country and signed last year during a pandemic and not had the chance to settle properly. 

He is 24 years old give him time. Shocking to call the boy a dud when he's only been here for a year.

Not had the chance to take in the fans and see a packed out Ibrox it might spur the lad on far to early to judge.

And Defoe was the wrong sub choice today but i do not think he is to old he has played about 50 games for us and scored over 20 odd goals. 

Never feel he is going to do anything and 24 isn't young. I don't get why he's always given that excuse.

Being a Ranger, getting beat is difficult to take at any time. In the DNA. 

I suppose the lesson is, retaining the crown isn't going to be easy. Bad enough everyone raising their game against us, but us being champions, it will be a national obsession to knock us of our perch. 

We aren't up to speed and god knows why not, but we will be soon enough. Our back room are not daft and we know what these players are capable of.

Win Tuesday, yesterday will be forgot. Win through August, and we're back on track. Malmo is our next hurdle, but not one we cant overcome.  

We can do this!

Tell you what, this squad had better get their fingers oot their backsides and wise up fast, given what Paedo FC did to Dundee today. Ok, granted it’s Dundee, but that mob gave a doing to a team they were supposed to beat while we fell flat on our arses in a game that should have seen a similar result in our favour. 

People taking this season’s title for granted need their heids examined. Unless we fight tooth and nail in every match there will be a lot of folk with egg on their coupons come season’s end.

21 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Look m8 nobody on here who isn't a smelly vagrant wants to see us lose , I spent the first 20 minutes of this game sorting boys out with tickets for Tuesday and I'll probably still be running about on Tuesday morning trying to sort boys out with tickets because as far as im concerned we are a family, jesus fucking christ I've observed some utter fucking nonsense today. 

:848696413_goodpost:

1 hour ago, delparlane said:

Tell you what, this squad had better get their fingers oot their backsides and wise up fast, given what Paedo FC did to Dundee today. Ok, granted it’s Dundee, but that mob gave a doing to a team they were supposed to beat while we fell flat on our arses in a game that should have seen a similar result in our favour. 

People taking this season’s title for granted need their heids examined. Unless we fight tooth and nail in every match there will be a lot of folk with egg on their coupons come season’s end.

We should have won 6-0 away to Dundee United? 

When was the last time we went there and scudded them 6-0?

Yep.

It's going to be a real battle. I would be surprised if we don't bring in 1 or 2 more bits of quality to help the team nearer the end of the window.

I expect us to hit form and take control of the league however we are going to have to earn this. 

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Yep.

It's going to be a real battle. I would be surprised if we don't bring in 1 or 2 more bits of quality to help the team nearer the end of the window.

I expect us to hit form and take control of the league however we are going to have to earn this. 

I’d imagine our transfer business depends on what happens on Tuesday night .

25 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Imagine Souness playing for us theses days would be utter carnage getting red carded every match he played and fans on here saying he’s shite and a liability 🤣

Souness was the boss at a time football was a real mans game honestly up there with my favourite players of all time, pure quality and a genuine hard bastard.

Mental to think that for the hard man image he had right thru his career I do believe he was never sent off once in his career  until he signed for us