*****Official Champions v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

For me, the constant changing of the team needs to stop so strongest team possible, unless any of them are carrying knocks. They need to play themselves out of this rut asap and playing this fife shite is a perfect opportunity.  Changes can be made when the strong team have put daylight on the scoreline. 

However, the likelihood, is rinse and repeat, a load of changes to Tuesday, disjointed viewing and a difficult win (albeit a win is not repeat viewing so far this season). 

On 11/08/2021 at 08:36, ready1873 said:

Would love to see Gerrard and the maestro Beale try something different for the first time in their tenure. Maybe something mad like playing two strikers or something? 

To say that they havent changed things is pretty ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

For me, the constant changing of the team needs to stop so strongest team possible, unless any of them are carrying knocks. They need to play themselves out of this rut asap and playing this fife shite is a perfect opportunity.  Changes can be made when the strong team have put daylight on the scoreline. 

However, the likelihood, is rinse and repeat, a load of changes to Tuesday, disjointed viewing and a difficult win (albeit a win is not repeat viewing so far this season). 

This is my fear   

strong team pls 

up to these players to prove it 

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

What’s the script in the Faroes? You got an RSC sorted yet? :pipe: 

The Mo Ross True Blues. Its not official.. just me and a few mates getting sloshed watching the games :lol: I will say, though.. the interest in Rangers is massive due to Gerrard. Ive been on a few football shows on radio talking about us.. seems everyone is a Rangers fan these days ;)