*****Official Champions v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

10 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Anyone else hoping we go with full strength team? We need some consistency of selection until we settle down. 

Me - I'd be tempted to do that and tell them to play 100% for 90 minutes at full intensity.

Then make them do a full training session to feel some pain

1 hour ago, Big Al 55 said:

Anyone else hoping we go with full strength team? We need some consistency of selection until we settle down. 

I hope we do go full strength tonight. Team needs to get back to form. Start strong and then swap in anyone else that needs game time. 

Im not even bothered about us putting 7 past them or whatever, i just want to see a siege of their box, we always dominate possession stats but it's usually us fannying around outwith the final 3rd, 

We barely have any shots on target in games, i wanna see that keeper fearing for his life everytime we get near the box

17 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

If we do not win this one comfortably, we have got one hell of a big problem, a bigger problem than we thought after Tuesdays embarrassment.

I know our heads are down but we have to bounce back, for the club and our supporters    

This probably isn’t a popular opinion, but my gut already tells me that we do have a real problem this season.

There’s something really not right about us so far and we’ve looked pretty lacking in ideas, disjointed and powderpuff since the start of preseason.

There’s a strong whiff of players receding back into their 2019/early 2020 shells. Hope I’m wrong, but the body language and confidence from almost the whole team is shite.

I'm back to work after nice relaxing holiday.

I'll probably fart about a bit feeling a bit lost, a bit out of sorts. Maybe make some holy-shit mistakes.

Then I'll get a grip, get back to full-throttle and focus on doing a great job proving that my firm is 10x better than anyone else around.

Maybe that's the story here too.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Im not even bothered about us putting 7 past them or whatever, i just want to see a siege of their box, we always dominate possession stats but it's usually us fannying around outwith the final 3rd, 

We barely have any shots on target in games, i wanna see that keeper fearing for his life everytime we get near the box

No endless lofted balls into their box.

Play through them more take more shots

I have still not recovered from 3 defeats in a row so am not at all sure what will happen against Dunfermline.

I get the arguement about starting with last seasons best 11. I also understand those who advocate time for change.

Hope and not expectation is all I have.