*****Official Champions v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

6 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

McLaughlin

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Bassey 

Kamara, Lundstram, Hagi

Sakala, Itten, Roofe

Thats how I see us lining up

Why are posters not starting Morelos? Surely he is the only player who merits a start after Tuesday?

10 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Nothing to do with meriting a start, it’s a cup game.

Listen to the press conference. Gerrard said the cups matter and he will put out his strongest 11.

As much as I think Patterson & Kelly deserve a shot in this game, it probably isn't going to happen.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Listen to the press conference. Gerrard said the cups matter and he will put out his strongest 11.

As much as I think Patterson & Kelly deserve a shot in this game, it probably isn't going to happen.

Be a massive mistake to not play Patterson tonight

47 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why are posters not starting Morelos? Surely he is the only player who merits a start after Tuesday?

Totally agree, he did not get many minutes when away on international duty so I would think he  could do with a bit more game time  to get fully up to pace.

I would say Roofe and Itten both need an outing as well or they will not be match fit when they are needed.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Loads will have bought on cccs but not be going. If the stadium is half full we'll be doing well.

Hopefully well more than half considering there’s been no crowds at all for the last 18 months, but you’re probs right

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He can't help isolating when arriving as early as he could nor getting told hes starting on the bench.🤣🤣🤣

I’m not blaming him tbf. He should’ve started away to Malmö. We started with Itten and we’re playing the balls into the channels. Then brought on Sakala and started playing it long and high :lol: