*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

My biggest worry for tomorrow is not the filth,it is Clancy. His "performance" at the chamber of secrets was the closest i have ever came to watching outright blatant cheating by a match official in fifty years of watching Rangers games. Beale was banned for saying what was palpably clear. He is a cheat. 

Then we just need to score plenty to counteract the cheating cunt.

7 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

My biggest worry for tomorrow is not the filth,it is Clancy. His "performance" at the chamber of secrets was the closest i have ever came to watching outright blatant cheating by a match official in fifty years of watching Rangers games. Beale was banned for saying what was palpably clear. He is a cheat. 

If you look on Kerrydale they are saying the exact same thing the other way around. As far as I'm concerned if we turn up we win, simple as that

8 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

If you look on Kerrydale they are saying the exact same thing the other way around. As far as I'm concerned if we turn up we win, simple as that

Nutshell.

There is not one player in their team who would displace a Rangers player in that position.

Would I take the wee Jap instead of Roofe or Morelos? Nah, yer all right.

We have the better players, we just have to show it.

Time for the real Rangers, the CHAMPIONS, to kick our season off good and proper. Marker needs laid down here. We have to turn up. I'll take a Walter Smith type 1-0 win from the early 90's though.

Come on Rangers, intae these scummy obsessed lowlife cunts. Just do this!!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Stand up and be counted Rangers, show these tarrier cunts why we are champions.

Our season has to start tomorrow, and before a smart arse says we started weeks ago, you know what I mean, our levels need to be stepped up, if we are to win, we look a shadow of last years team with the same players.

I still fancy us because they are not a good team, they have dangerous players but their defence looks poorer than last year, and that's saying something.

3-1 Morelos, Goldson Itten, three header's imo

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Time for the real Rangers, the CHAMPIONS, to kick our season off good and proper. Marker needs laid down here. We have to turn up. I'll take a Walter Smith type 1-0 win from the early 90's though.

Come on Rangers, intae these scummy obsessed lowlife cunts. Just do this!!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Yaaaas it’s not an official matchday thread until there is a LegendOfCoop roll call signed off with the obligatory 3 Union emoji’s🇬🇧 Let’s go.

If your going to the match today give this mhob hell. First home game against them as champions in 10 years. Boo and hiss every touch, sing your hearts out from start to finish. Turn the volume up for champiiionnneeess and BJK and remind them we are the champions and get tore right into them!!! Cmon the teddy bears 🔴🔵