Morelos

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who that supports Rangers hates him?

Just a saying I use sometimes pal didn't really mean hate so much; really I just meant I am sure some love him more than others and value him more than others. For myself I think he has been great here and hopefully will be here for a long time still.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Edu overrated? 😅

He was slated by the majority of Rangers fans.

Unsure how you came to that conclusion, the game completely changed after the Bacuna sub. Hearts never threatened at all prior to that. 

There first chance was around the 70th minute, we were in complete control until that sub. 

Because I could feel it at 50 mins. They were getting more possessionijn, we were getting less, and they were starting to look more confident and dangerous, whereas the wee mistakes we start to make when we lose it had begun to creep in. Remember saying it at about 55 mins.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Edu overrated? 😅

He was slated by the majority of Rangers fans.

Unsure how you came to that conclusion, the game completely changed after the Bacuna sub. Hearts never threatened at all prior to that. 

Their first chance was around the 70th minute, we were in complete control until that sub. 

:lol: I'll give you that one pal lol. More I suppose by fans of the US national team then; most really had high hopes for him but....yeah

We need to invest heavily in a clinical striker in January, got slaughtered for saying this last season , Morelos should have got punted out on loan in January with an option to buy clause at an interested team like Lille , he’s been fucking woeful for a long time 

Interesting that Newcastle have been mentioned re Morelos. Given that the failed transfer seems to have completely fucked with his head, and the only reason it failed was for the poor offer put in, if Newcastle genuinely are interested, then can't wait to see if they put in an EPL size bid, or try to low-ball the fuck out of us.

5 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

I would give that honor to Weiss and to a lesser extent even though I hate to do it because he is a fellow American, Edu.

Alfredo is what he is. You either hate him or love him.

Edu was never rated he was always bang average in a Rangers jersey,

Weiss I agree with but he was a young winger he was always going to have a lot of bad games mixed with some good.