Morelos

MacBoyd

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Itten scores a lot of the chances morelos misses 

That’s fine but for the size of Itten you’d be expecting more in hold up play and his passing leaves a lot to be desired. He gets shoved off the ball quite easily too. 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Said on here before about sakala, he frustrated the life out me (old firm game I think) when we brought him on to see the game out but instead of running down the channel into space, he stayed in the middle where he had zero to offer us. One thing he definitely has his pace so you’d think the most obvious place to  run and look for a pass would be down the line, even that surely doesn’t need coached. 

I agree and cannae disagree with that. Maybe the guy just need s a run of games to - find his feet - :lol:

Morelos has been exceptional for us and is our top scorer in Europe, no mean feat. He starts/plays week in week out, and his return isn't great right now, nor is Roofes tbh. 

I don't think any striker can gain momentum playing 20 minutes as a sub or being in and out a team game to game. The game was stretched in the 2nd half today which was ideal for a guy with pace, and when Morelos was off the pace. 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s fine but for the size of Itten you’d be expecting more in hold up play and his passing leaves a lot to be desired. He gets shoved off the ball quite easily too. 

Whats the point in morelos doing all that if he cant hit the target from 6 yards, look at boyds record for us against spfl dross

34 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

When Wright has started games he’s not looked too great, seems to be good as an impact player when the other team starts tiring and he can really use his pace/energy 

Agreed. At the moment he is starting due to injuries. Think he looks more effective under the conditions you outlined. 

Gutted about the result today overall. Nearly thirty attempts at goal and only a draw. Got to be doing better than that. Could tell early on Alfredo was not on it but heh hindsight is a great thing😃

I think we have wrecked Morelos abit

Go back 3/4 years and he was dynamic, great at holding the ball up and rolling defenders before barging himself towards goal.

Now he’s 30yards from goal, never in the box when the ball is played in and constantly playing flicks backwards 

Now when we look at the team this season we are struggling to score and finish teams off…. No wonder when our strikers play like midfielders and the majority of our midfielders are defensively minded.

THERES NO ONE UP THERE TO SCORE!!

If we can I’d bring back Itten and give him a chance

6 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Go back 3/4 years and he was dynamic, great at holding the ball up and rolling defenders before barging himself towards goal.

Now he’s 30yards from goal, never in the box when the ball is played in and constantly playing flicks backwards 

Now when we look at the team this season we are struggling to score and finish teams off…. No wonder when our strikers play like midfielders and the majority of our midfielders are defensively minded.

The Liverpool carbon copy isn't working now and hasn't worked for a long time.

Beale needs to change ut, Gerrard is the final say....

15 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

He had 3 great chances to score today one guilt edged 🥴

43 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Been for a long while. The Morelos love in is long past. 
He finishes one of his chances today we have 3 points.

Hell probably bag one on Thursday and everycunt’ll think he’s the main man again but he’s as poor a finisher as you’ll see at the moment 

I knew he was missing when Roofe squared it. Have absolutely zero confidence in him. 

Maybe time to move on and get what we can, while we can. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I knew he was missing when Roofe squared it. Have absolutely zero confidence in him. 

Maybe time to move on and get what we can, while we can. 

What you think we could get for him? Just asking as no matter how anyone addresses it no one wanted him when he hit his purple patch. 

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

I hate to mention those kunts, but I hope it doesnt get to the stage with Morelos that Eduard got to with the scum and that they were desperate for him to leave as his performances got so shit 

Be great if we miraculously somehow get the money they got for him. End of day falcao still gets picked ahead of him at international level! Colombia have sussed him.