*****The Official Champions vs Olympique Lyonnais Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

If ever we needed to stay smart and show class it's now. Then some daft wee boys do that.

I love 99% of what the Union Bears do and bring. But defacing a bus. WTF. Grow the Fuck up lads.

Just what I was going to post mate, the U B do so many good things, but this is pathetic, if it is their members who have indeed done it. :sad:

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Damage is understandable, travel and accommodation is taking the cunt a bit ain’t it 

Removes the hassle of having to find suitable accommodation and working out travel in cities you might not know a lot about

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just a strange thing to get worked up over, it’s a bit of spraypaint lol

I'm more annoyed at how bad it is than the fact they did it.

The UBs have been putting up graffiti for years you'd think after all this time they'd actually get good at it but still looks like it was done by a 12 year old

This is an absolute rid neck and whoever was behind it is so braindead that its hard to fathom just how dumb they are. Who, with even the most basic capacity for thought, believes this is what the club needs brought to its door right now? 

Absolute wee boys who need to be dealt with like wee boys clearly. Get them to fuck until they can show they can behave and then, and only then, should they be allowed back oot to play.