*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Bit daft that flag day is happening this many games into the season, bottled it by not doing it against celtic 

Should have left it till after Oct 1st as unvaccinated folk don’t deserve to see it imo. 

Expecting the manky mob to draw tomorrow. 

3 points obviously most important result for us but we need to start clicking into place. 

Cannot be arsed with these turgid boring same old same old start to games without a shot on target until 50 odd minutes either. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

100% desperate to post this to show you don't like Tav 😜🤣

You need to stop saying that mate. I have no hatred for Tav and was full of praise for him last weekend.

We are in the midst of 3 games in 6 days. Which game is the more important? Tomorrow or Wednesday?

If Patterson can't get a game in one these two then I don't know when he will. He has played once this year (against Dunfermline). I think Wednesday is slightly more important and I would play Tav in that one.

13 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hibs and Hearts both drew so chance to go 3 points clear

Good chance to cement a bit of a lead. Didn't think it possible the sheep could get worse either, but hey ho :lol: Lego muncher fair making an impact on those cunts! :dance:

8 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

All of the major contributors to 55 will start, doubt we’ll see any shake ups or surprises. 
As much as it’s about the 3 points, it’s also about recognizing last years accomplishment and I think the lineup will reflect that

No it isn't. Not one bit. 

2 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

They’re literally unveiling a flag to recognize last years accomplishment 

Yeah but that has absolutely nothing to do with the match tomorrow and will have absolutely no bearing on the line up

12 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Yeah but that has absolutely nothing to do with the match tomorrow and will have absolutely no bearing on the line up

Good chance for Patterson to get time. 
Good chance for Lundstram to continue adjusting. 
Good chance for Bacuna to freshen up the midfield. 
Good chance for Sakala to get a full 90. 
Good chance for Bassey to start at LB.

I don’t think any of those things will happen, and I think it has something to do with the occasion. But I’ve been wrong before and I’m probably wrong again :thumbsup:

pump them either way 

4 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Good chance for Patterson to get time. 
Good chance for Lundstram to continue adjusting. 
Good chance for Bacuna to freshen up the midfield. 
Good chance for Sakala to get a full 90. 
Good chance for Bassey to start at LB.

I don’t think any of those things will happen, and I think it has something to do with the occasion. But I’ve been wrong before and I’m probably wrong again :thumbsup:

pump them either way 

If none of those things happen it will be nothing to do with it being flag day, it's mental to think we won't pick the team we feel will give us the best chance of getting the job done because of something that happened in March

There's the incentive of Motherwell going top if they win, do I think they'll open up and go for it with top of the league as a bonus? not a chance after last season it'll be park the bus for 90 mins as usual.

As for us, get a goal early and it should be just a matter of picking them off, if not I can see it bring a struggle trying to break them down.