*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Funny how I clearly said he was not having a good season, eh?

People are entitled to their opinions but shit posts saying 'Morelos has not done near enough since Jan 2020' will get called out for nonsense.

It's you who is constantly shit posting defending extremely poor performances week in week out for one player but will kick the boot into other players for levels nowhere near as bad

As I said, I knew exactly who was going to reply this sort of stuff, I don't think many others are buying it anymore 

I've blamed Gerrard a lot lately for same formation and bad choices. Could maybe argue his choices late on today but I don't think it's on him. 

The attack have to start taking pressure off the defence at some point. We cannot miss 3,4,5 good chances and expect to win. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

and they had just as many if it wasn’t for AM. Sometimes strikers just can’t get a break in front of goal and it’s just not going to be their day and it’s up to the manager to recognise that

Your comment was "trying to see out the last 20mins". 

It's hardly trying to see it out when we should have probably bagged at least 2 in that period.

If anything he made it more expansive.

A fuck up I agree but not " trying to see out".

Other than Davis coming on it was pretty much like for like. Aribo was on a yellow so get it.

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Usually find myself agreeing with a lot you post m8 but that's just bollocks, this forum is polluted with tarriers and cunts who have never been to a game in their life, using this forum as a genuine source of how Rangers fans feel is fucking mental. 

Have to admit I was surprised when I nipped on at half time to post a comment and saw there was about 100 new posts during the play. Thought everyone would be too busy actually watching it.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Most frustrating thing is the best 60 odd minutes of the season so far has turned into a fucking disaster 

Yes, I thought we played well but when we missed all the chances you could see the game was ending up a draw.

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Itten isn’t our problem, Gerrard is.

I wouldn't necessarily say Gerrard is the problem, that's maybe a bit harsh. 

Just think when we are one nil up or have a one goal lead, get that 2 goal cushion.The players relax a bit and play more flowing. 

Problem being there has been few matches where we end up with a 2 goal cushion recently, so it's nervy, then Gerrard tries to contain it for 15/20 mins. Squeaky bum time! :sad:

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Itten isn’t our problem, Gerrard is.

His substitutions are often dodgy but fuck me we're still top of the league. We'll eventually hit form and I believe we'll win the league. It's the players that are letting him down that's making things difficult this season. Last year they were world beaters but this season they just look lethargic.

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Your comment was "trying to see out the last 20mins". 

It's hardly trying to see it out when we should have probably bagged at least 2 in that period.

If anything he made it more expansive.

A fuck up I agree but not " trying to see out".

Other than Davis coming on it was pretty much like for like. Aribo was on a yellow so get it.

We had about 25 shots or chances  outwith the 20 minutes  

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Reasons for the loss today :

1. Morelos sitters

2. Substitutions  

3. McGregor error. 

Can’t put too much blame at McGregors door considering he’s bailed us out so many times, plus I think he notices the confidence is back to 2019 levels in the back line. 

Morelos needs to give himself a shake and so does Gerrard - Bacuna coming on for Wright changed the game for Hearts. Don’t think they were in it until he came on. Fuck knows why we asked him to sit inside and allow them down the line. They’re shite through the middle ffs.

This! 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McGregor cost us, not Morelos.

Subs were fucking baffling as well.

McGregor made 2 great saves and made 1 mistake and let in a goal.

Morelos missed a good few chances, including an unmissable sitter, and didn't score any.

It's harsh to say McGregor was more at fault than Morelos.

56 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We were shite today ? 

Do you even go to games or do you just sit online and slate the team? 

We made Hearts look like a fucking Juniors team ffs 

Gerrard fucked it with his subs, Morelos should have been off for Sakala

This. They were very average. We've played better teams from the bottom 6. Sadly, if we don't take our chances though we will get punished.  

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Disagree all you want.

McGregor doesn’t fuck it massively then  we win and everybody’s happy.

Game over.

If Morelos takes his chances then we bury Hearts and everyone's happy regardless of an error from McGregor. We've 90 minutes at home to show we're better and it should never come down to a late error from our keeper.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

By your reasoning Alfie misses 5 pens and McGregor fucks up it's still McGregors fault?

My reasoning is facts, it literally happened. You’re using hypotheticals.

1 minute ago, PGWoodwind said:

McGregor made 2 great saves and made 1 mistake and let in a goal.

Morelos missed a good few chances, including an unmissable sitter, and didn't score any.

It's harsh to say McGregor was more at fault than Morelos.

I don’t care if it’s harsh. It’s facts. Only one cost us a goal. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I feel sorry for Shagger.

The goal was his fault and he knows it. Walked off close to tears. He will be raging with himself.

He made a lot of good saves during the match too.

I am scunnered. We dropped 2 points with a silly error.

We should have scored more tbh so not all Shaggers fault. Good first half then took our foot off the pedal in the second.

Yes he made a mistake but as you say he kept them out a couple of times before that with great saves and if Alfredo, who I really liked, had scored a few minutes before then we would have taken all 3 points.

If we have any funds in Jan surely someone who can score goals is a must.