*****The Official Champions v's Brondby Match Thread*****

LegendofCoop

9 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Hardly a disaster. Reckon we'll beat them at Ibrox

That's not the point though.

Them taking points off Lyon means we basically need to as well. 

Us beating them doesn't change much in that regard.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Aribo bossing it, Lundstram playing well again, Alfie came into a game nearer the end of the half.  

Lundstram lookes such a better player in a midfield 2 instead of a 3, it looks like we are 4231 but instead of davis and Lundstram covering the fullbacks its the wide number 10's drifting wide, i like it as it keeps your centre of the park the same shape as much as possible, 

Not been the best performance but certainly not been the worst either.

The difference is tonight we’ve had a bit of luck: the ball usually seems to fall to the opposition in the penalty box if you know what I mean but Balogun being marked by a midget and Roofe happened to stand in the right place (just😂) at the right time has been the difference.

We’ve had 3 real chances and 2 goals from that but we need to start testing their keeper more.

Decent first half. I just think we seem a little hesitant. Aribo has played well. I think Hagi needs to up things more (he did towards the end of the half).

Alfie unlucky to not get his 100th. I don't like Lundstram and Davis playing in the same team though. We need a bit more pace to the game.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Everytime Lundstram gets the ball lately he seems to drive forward or play a forward pass, what a total transition from from the player I thought he was. 

He has less defensive duties in the 4231 theres less covering of the wide man needed from him, so he can focus on playing centrally and on his game