*****The official Rangers vs sheep thread*****

graeme_4

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

They are a nomark club with nomark fans, apart from a couple of seasons success under SAF theirs is a long history of mediocrity. To compensate for  this they  act like naughty attention seeking children. 

They've always hated us more than we've ever hated them. We are Aberdeens biggest game of the season, every season.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Does my brother (16) need to have a vaccine passport? If not should he bring ID in case they challenge his age? 

I wouldn’t normally care but I was asked twice within taking 3 steps towards the turnstile at the Brondby game. 

I’m sure it’s 18. His season ticket, if he has one, would probs do as ID - it won’t be an adult one, will it? 

29 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Anyone know when the ticket office opens? Managed to lose my season ticket. 

Not sure on the time but I’d go up as early as you possibly can, usually a fiver to get a new card too but I’m sure they just handed me a replacement last time

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Not sure on the time but I’d go up as early as you possibly can, usually a fiver to get a new card too but I’m sure they just handed me a replacement last time

Aye hopefully it's as pain free a process as possible with the ticket office, it'll turn up somewhere later when I've come back from the game, nothing surer.

diddy team can bleet all they want it'll show them up for the scum they are. i'd think any half decent person would observe the minute silence but that's too much for some apparently. i don't want to hear any disrespect given towards Walter but again fucking let them do it. they are nothing and can't see past their hatred for us.

anyway, all we need to do is go out there and do Walter proud. get tore into them and put another 3 points on the table and remind that lot they will always be beneath us.

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think the lads will be fired up tonight mate.

Seeing how upset Stevie was in his interview yesterday, no one will be left in any doubt about how much winning this game means to the Rangers family after losing Walter. 

Here’s hoping mate.