*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Great result going into Thursday .

The loss of the first goal was schoolboy stuff that kind of indecision has become a trait with Goldson & Tavernier after a good initial save from AMcG I reckon he could have gotten to the ball by getting across to smother it rather than trying to regain his feet that aside it took a good while to get going crossing and passing wasn't particularly good at 1-0 down at the final ball.

After digging in they started making headway and that kind of comeback to be 1-2 ahead is superb especially Tavernier who was having a mare imo .

Aribo still frustrates me with his indecision at key times when Davis found those passes it made a difference to the team as a whole .

Bassey who I was happy to see at LB was a major let down for a lot of the game today in his passing & crossing but more Importantly in his defensive duties where I'd been impressed with his usually good decisive tackling .

Great to see shots from outside the box coming off in terms of goals and some crossing that paid off for Sakala where before the delivery before had been woeful early doors .

Even at 1-3 it was comfortable but with an eye on Thursdays euro tie and County on Sunday ,today with all the ongoing baggage of the last few weeks the team can take a massive boost from today and kick on from it .

1 minute ago, goaaaal said:

Great result going into Thursday .

The loss of the first goal was schoolboy stuff that kind of indecision has become a trait with Goldson & Tavernier after a good initial save from AMcG I reckon he could have gotten to the ball by getting across to smother it rather than trying to regain his feet that aside it took a good while to get going crossing and passing wasn't particularly good at 1-0 down at the final ball.

After digging in they started making headway and that kind of comeback to be 1-2 ahead is superb especially Tavernier who was having a mare imo .

Aribo still frustrates me with his indecision at key times when Davis found those passes it made a difference to the team as a whole .

Bassey who I was happy to see at LB was a major let down for a lot of the game today in his passing & crossing but more Importantly in his defensive duties where I'd been impressed with his usually good decisive tackling .

Great to see shots from outside the box coming off in terms of goals and some crossing that paid off for Sakala where before the delivery before had been woeful early doors .

Even at 1-3 it was comfortable but with an eye on Thursdays euro tie and County on Sunday ,today with all the ongoing baggage of the last few weeks the team can take a massive boost from today and kick on from it .

Finally someone who gets it

46 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The team had clicked before the equaliser ffs šŸ˜‚

Have you watched us in games recently, sometimes needing 20 shots to get a goal and drawing at Ibrox against a poorĀ :aberdeen:Ā team on Wed night after going two down.

As I have said in every reply to you, delighted you were so confident at one nil down today, I was not, and I bet the majority on here were thinking like me.Ā :smokingcowboy:

Ā 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Have you watched us in games recently, sometimes needing 20 shots to get a goal and drawing at Ibrox against a poorĀ :aberdeen:Ā team on Wed night after going two down.

As I have said in every reply to you, delighted you were so confident at one nil down today, I was not, and I bet the majority on here were thinking like me.Ā :smokingcowboy:

Ā 

Doesn't look that way going by the replies mateĀ