***** The Official Champions v Ross County Match Thread *****

Bears r us

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

We’re too easy to score against 

I agree but that goal was decent and sometimes you have to credit the opposition. First goal was awful as have been many more this season. To match the amount of goals conceded in the entire league campaign last season we can only concede 1 goal in our remaining games. Fuck knows what has happened but it's not just the CBs. A lot of times the midfield or others are to blame. Need to wake up defensively.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

If we were going to make that change, I would rather play Patterson at CH. Bassey cannot play there yet Gerrard can't see it.

Mate wtf? I know you're desperate for Patterson to play, many of us are but what shred of evidence is there than Patterson can play CH?!

Happy with result but defensively we are pish, two shit goals we gave away, anyway into the break four points in front, still not convinced with some of our poor play. That was an opportunity to up the goal difference.  Great to see Kent and Jack back playing.

3 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

He’s been doing that thing a lot of refs do against us when we are comfortable , starts giving the opposition everything and letting them off with stuff to give them a wee chance.

Why we need professional refs. Accountability is key.