New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He won 3 trophies in 4 years. 5 if you include the Holland charity shield. Dunno what point you’re trying to make

None, arguing for the sake of it. Must have been in the master debating society a GUU

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The cunt flitted in the night mate. Done a fucking runner and left us high and dry. Legend my arse. 

He was at the helm when we won the most important trophy in living memory. Easily forgot apparently. A lot on here still think Ally is a legend. He has far worse than Gerrard.  Boson's the lot of you.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He won 3 trophies in 4 years. 5 if you include the Holland charity shield. Dunno what point you’re trying to make

Black is white. Or white is black. Makes no difference that poster would start a fight in an empty hoose. Attention seeker with a huge Ego.

14 minutes ago, CumbernauldBear said:

Was it Gio who after we won one of our titles appeared on the screen at Ibrox saying ‘We are the people’?  Maybe showing my age here 

Yes mate. Can’t remember exactly the circumstances but for some reason him saying that stuck in my head.

Just now, ThenNowForever said:

Yes mate. Can’t remember exactly the circumstances but for some reason him saying that stuck in my head.

Have a feeling they played clips from a few players on the day we were presented with the title … remember that getting a huge cheer at the time.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He won one league title. Couldn't give a fuck less if the new manager wins both cups every season he's in charge. If he doesnt win league titles, he's a failure. 

Yet Gio has, it’s as simple as that he’s the only candidate that has won things. 

Lampard has won the coveted top 4 and top 6 trophy. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yet Gio has, it’s as simple as that he’s the only candidate that has won things. 

Lampard has won the coveted top 4 and top 6 trophy. 

Say Callum Davidson was the other option and not Gio, would you take him over Frank Lampard because he’s won more trophies?