New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No my youngest daughter has it and we didn't know bar a routine covid test prior to her lumber puncture. What I'm meaning is I'm currently being penalised for taking the vaccine and needing almost 2 weeks off work with no pay whereas if I never took the vaccine I would be entitled to the self isolation grant. 

I appreciate there’s a financial angle in your case and I hope you’re not getting mucked about too much but I was talking in general health terms.

21 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No my youngest daughter has it and we didn't know bar a routine covid test prior to her lumber puncture. What I'm meaning is I'm currently being penalised for taking the vaccine and needing almost 2 weeks off work with no pay whereas if I never took the vaccine I would be entitled to the self isolation grant. 

So you would rather have not taken the jag just so you could have had 2 weeks in the house rather than go to work ffs.....say you didn't take the jag and you didn't get the isolation grant.....you would be 2 weeks wages out of pocket....would that make it all right?

24 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Whats the script with the isolation grant .2 guys from my work both vaccinated tested positive .1 got the grant ,the other didn’t .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Whats the script with the isolation grant .2 guys from my work both vaccinated tested positive .1 got the grant ,the other didn’t .

Dunno, whenever I fill in the application form it tells me if I've tested positive after 13th October I'm not eligible for the grant. I'm in North Lanarkshire. Then they wonder why people turn up for work positive spreading it more