New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

16 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Unfortunately spreading whatever information is handed to you by the club (however frequently or plainly misleading it is) without scepticism seems to be a precondition of maintaining a positive relationship with our media people these days. Don't really see that as fan media's fault. They're a flack jacket for the club's PR team. 

It is. Even if they insist it is not.

Slightly off topic but I wouldnt start a new one for this prick, anyone seen gerrards ”I completed my remit” comments? 

Is he that fucking thick or does he just forget things? Its almost as if he’s now trying to piss me off! 

26 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yeah after 13th October you can't, or I can't get one. Unfortunately with less than 6 weeks till Xmas I can't afford to lose 2 weeks wages so off to work I go loaded up with covid

Support grants should never have been removed while forced isolationv was still happening 

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

When fan media back-tracks, I generally think it's because the club is back-tracking, not because someone like DE jumped the gun or broke an embargo. I'm sure he's far too concerned about maintaining his relationship with the club to slip-up like that. 

I cannot believe he would have put that tweet up last night without being sure Gio was on his way and you wonder why the change today.  

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Very kind of you.

Seriously though, there's no point getting angry about this.

Hate using the beggars as barometer for anything but look how long it took them to get their second choice.

The game on Sunday then the Euro game are obviously very important but i'm sure the club will be working hard behind the scenes getting everything in order and i'd rather they took a bit of time and got the right guy than firing right in and get the wrong guy. It's not just Gio remember, they are also trying to sort all the backroom team .

The board have always treated us like mushrooms and it won't ever be any other way. It's a case of give us your money Peasants and watch the team, even sing to encourage them but don't dare sing naughty songs.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He posted a Holland zipper in an attempt to tell us deal done without actually saying deal done. Now he’s panicking incase the club get angry and he’s now saying he just posted it to show he hopes it’s Gio.

Basically he’s a shitebag 

I have never joined the Edgar train, but I assumed he was as close to the Club as he could be.

Hopefully we will find out soon that Gio is indeed on is way. 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Currently, he is the Head Coach of Guangzhou City in the Chinese Super League. 

So we going to pay compo to get this guy aye..? 

Think it was posted further back his contract was up on 31st Dec? Not sure if true though but surely comp wouldn’t be substantial if that’s the case

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Currently, he is the Head Coach of Guangzhou City in the Chinese Super League. 

So we going to pay compo to get this guy aye..? 

think he's only got about 6 weeks left in his contract so prob only a couple hundred grand at worse and Gio would want all in plce before he starts so all starting at same time making it an easier transition.

probs could be chinese club being funny about him leaving, maybe wanting someone else in before him going etc.

may also have a loyalty bonus etc so if leaves before then loses that????