*****Official Rangers v Hibs League Cup SF Match Thread*****

.Williamson.

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was just so disappointing that we could not get ourselves up for a semi-final, I did think before the game that the players would be so up for this trying to impress Gio, how bloody wrong can you be.

Also reading Goldson saying the game was over at h/t, yet the junckies had scored 3 in 40 minutes ffs. 

If you can’t get yourself up for a semi-final it speaks volumes. Not interested, likes of Goldson only thinking about his future and Sky funded wages at some c list club down south.

This squad are a fucking disgrace this year, it’s pretty astonishing we are still top of the league although I don’t think that will last for long if we persist on giving away cheap goals, fuck knows many games that is we have conceded first goal now, it feels like every game we’ve played so far and now we are powder puff at the other end aswel 

full team needs gutted again, I hope to fuck gerrard comes back for some of this lot, I’d even offer him a buy 1 get 1 free deal on the same money we paid for them to try and entice him at this rate, they are worthless to us

37 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Wow, really??

what about Balogun who got bullied by porteous 1st goal and was a shambles the 2nd?

He was saying players didnt follow instructions.. We were wondering who he was referring to and he and I both thought Morelos. This has nothing to do about being bullied.

23 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If you can’t get yourself up for a semi-final it speaks volumes. Not interested, likes of Goldson only thinking about his future and Sky funded wages at some c list club down south.

Really disappointing the whole thing, I have been concerned for a while many of our players are mentally weak.

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

He was saying players didnt follow instructions.. We were wondering who he was referring to and he and I both thought Morelos. This has nothing to do about being bullied.

I think it could be extended to set pieces too. We look like we're about to concede every time. We look petrified defending set pieces. Defending set pieces is day 1 of primary school football.

Set pieces, shape, in possession, out of possession, when to press, when not to press, losing men, not tracking back. Most of the players look all over the place. I don't think anyone is following instructions. Pretty much everyone is guilty of this.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This teams always been mentally weak and sorry but nobody at this point will convince me they can play under pressure from the support 

Sadly this season is going the way of Gerrards first 2 seasons

The only exception was last season when certain players suddenly played like world beaters

Only difference is the players weren't under pressure every week

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was just so disappointing that we could not get ourselves up for a semi-final, I did think before the game that the players would be so up for this trying to impress Gio, how bloody wrong can you be.

Also reading Goldson saying the game was over at h/t, yet the junckies had scored 3 in 40 minutes ffs. 

Like others I’ve been concerned about the impact on the players when Gerrard fucked off. Wasn’t confident about today but I didn’t expect fuckin 3-0 down and in disarray. I fear the worst in our next 3 games unless Gio has a magic fuckin wand !! 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This teams always been mentally weak and sorry but nobody at this point will convince me they can play under pressure from the support 

We said that today they were all over the place .

Could have played all day and would never have scored .😡

shit day, never dreamt we would be 3 down to that shower.

something has got to give, mcgregor looks like father time has caught up, goldson and tavernier meh, probs been annihilated on here already, morelos im just no seeing it just now, Kent miles off it, could go on and on, fuckin scunnered.

57 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Really disappointing the whole thing, I have been concerned for a while many of our players are mentally weak.

I’ve never watched that cup final against these junkie diddies again, this is another one I’ll never watch. My blood pressure couldn’t stand it. 

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Some won’t like this opinion but I think we got really lucky last year that the tarriers absolutely imploded beyond belief because I’m fairly certain if it would have been nip and tuck the whole way through, these players would not have had the arsehole for it. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Goldson saying it was over at half time wow

At this stage I’m past even wanting to give him a new contract. He can fuck off down the M6

Half arsed all season absolutely no urgency, think their superstars when everyone knows the real work is maintaining that level, he needs dropped to earth with a bang. End up at the bottom end of the English Championship.

56 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

What instructions did Morelos not follow? 

Simple introduction every set piece is win your battle. Balo plus many lost that very early doors.