Goldson

GOAT

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

OK we are all pissed off with Goldson but at what point is creating a poisonous atmosphere going to serve purpose, we really need to get the new managers regime off to a flyer, get behind the team and try and get the feelgood factor going, last thing Gio needs is a situation spiralling out of control between players & fans, like it or lump it we need these players to get us through a tough set of fixtures, we need to still be top of the league by the next window or we will be pissing against the wind

If it was a domestic game I’d agree, but Europa League is bottom of our priorities now IMO. I’ll find it impossible to cheer him after those comments yesterday. He’s a fucking coward and needs to hear it from us. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Regardless of my, or anybody else’s opinions on Goldson as a player, anybody who actively booed him for taking the knee is a moron tbh.

Think was more the black panther fist pump thing they/ certain players do.

Bored me a long time ago.

Aslong as they play well and for the Jersey is all I care about.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

I fuckin will - Greig, Gough, Brown, Ferguson knew. This 2nd division journeyman doesn’t get it.

If we win everything will be fine but if/when we go the usual goal down the atmosphere will be poisonous and Goldson and Tav will cop it big time.

Big month coming up in career of Tav. If things turn to shite on park and we fall behind them then the Tav/Patterson debate will almost be taken out of Gios hands by the fans.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Anyone booing him is a clown. He's stupid as fuck for saying what he said publicly, but creating a poisonous atmosphere serves absolutely no purpose. Its pure self-harm.

The poisonous atmosphere has been caused by that capitulation yesterday with some truly shocking Individual performances.

A win and all will be good, until Sunday but if we go a goal down then the fans will go tonto.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we win everything will be fine but if/when we go the usual goal down the atmosphere will be poisonous and Goldson and Tav will cop it big time.

Big month coming up in career of Tav. If things turn to shite on park and we fall behind them then the Tav/Patterson debate will almost be taken out of Gios hands by the fans.

I get what your saying but no player or vice-captain of our club should ever come out with that feeble drivel ever.

Say we got outplayed, the better team won, or whatever BUT never give the impression you’re defeated with 45 minutes of football remaining.

Yes, we were down 3-1, a 2 goal deficit, but they scored 3 in 20 minutes - Goldson had surrendered with over twice that time left.

Fuck him, he’s not fit to wear that shirt.