Goldson

GOAT

26 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Usual modern day football fan not interested in the results only interested in how other people view the team

Eh well aye that’s kinda how it works. 

As a result of his antics, we now give momentum to others and it breeds negativity around the club on what was already a shit show of a day.

That’s before we even get to the pressure it creates now for GVB. The constant narrative now that he’s inherited a squad who don’t have hunger etc. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's not acceptable in anyway or shape. Imagine our previous captains and vice captains publicly admitting they have lost hunger after 1 trophy.

They would be slaughtered and Goldson is no different. 

Some arses need kicked today and any players that share this attitude start looking to move on. 

1 trophy should be making the players desperate for more success not less. 

I can’t imagine any previous captain or senior leader in the squad saying “we have lost hunger” after winning 9 in a row never mind one trophy. It’s quite possibly the most disrespectful shite ever uttered. Could you see Ian Ferguson or Stuart McCall or Richard Gough saying they’ve lost their hunger at any point in their Rangers career.

It’s unacceptable to say that. he should be forced to publicly apologise for saying it and then benched and punted at first opportunity. 

Just now, Bakbear said:

I can’t imagine any previous captain or senior leader in the squad saying “we have lost hunger” after winning 9 in a row never mind one trophy. It’s quite possibly the most disrespectful shite ever uttered. Could you see Ian Ferguson or Stuart McCall or Richard Gough saying they’ve lost their hunger at any point in their Rangers career.

It’s unacceptable to say that. he should be forced to publicly apologise for saying it and then benched and punted at first opportunity. 

For telling the truth?

Would you all rather he lied to us? Fed us shite that everyone was up for it? Even when we can see they'll aren't?

Do you just want him to repeat what every other boreatron footballer does and tell us what we want to hear?

I respect him more for having the balls to tell the truth.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

For telling the truth?

For losing his hunger, for taking a wage when his heart isn’t in it, for surrendering on the field of play, for having a losers mentality, for pulling on a Rangers shirt and playing in front of 35k fans and letting them down, for being arrogant and disrespectful

He is a professional footballer being paid huge sums of money to play a game that millions would love to play in front of a massive fan base who live for the game and he has lost his hunger. 

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Would you all rather he lied to us? Fed us shite that everyone was up for it? Even when we can see they'll aren't?

Do you just want him to donwjat every other boreatron footballer does and tell us what we want to hear?

You have a very different perspective on respect worthy behaviour and attitude. 

“I am a cunt but at least I am honest about being a cunt” weird logic. 

34 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Didn’t think it was possible but I’m even angrier with this useless, cowardly sack of shite today than I was yesterday. Honestly hope I never have to look at him wearing our colours again. 

Not trying be smart but best prepare to be disappointed as he’ll be at CH on Thursday & for the foreseeable.  
Hopefully things will have calmed down somewhat by then & he can put in a decent performance for the new manager & fans. 
A wee goal from him & a squad reset/re focus for the Xmas schedule would be ideal. 

13 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's what Arfield brings that nobody else seems to want to do. We don't have anyone else in midfield who wants to go beyond the attacker. Unfortunately he can't do it for the full 90 mins now.

It's all too side to side and in front of play.

Davis has genuine quality and can control the game, but he is at an age we need to manage him and can't expect him to play every minute and think he is going to be top drawer every game. Nobody is stepping up to take his place from him.

Kelly looks tailor made to take over from Davis with some mentoring but we brought in fucking Lundstram at £30k+ a week instead.  Another legacy from the scouse rat.

7 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

For losing his hunger, for taking a wage when his heart isn’t in it, for surrendering on the field of play, for having a losers mentality, for pulling on a Rangers shirt and playing in front of 35k fans and letting them down, for being arrogant and disrespectful

He is a professional footballer being paid huge sums of money to play a game that millions would love to play in front of a massive fan base who live for the game and he has lost his hunger. 

Few are any more hungry than him and plenty are even less hungry. I think it's good that they've been called out on it.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He would get rode if he moved to the PL. Hes a donkey 

Totally agree but he appears to be of the deluded opinion that he's premiership quality.

I wonder if Gio could get Gough to come in and analyse his performances this season.  

Would soon burst his bubble without him taking the huff at the management team.

22 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Do you just want him to repeat what every other boreatron footballer does and tell us what we want to hear?

You're nothing more than a shite version of the dude, take the contrary opinion to the majority whilst having a go at our supporters at every opportunity. Strange behaviour from a self confessed Airdrie fan.

13 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You're nothing more than a shite version of the dude, take the contrary opinion to the majority whilst having a go at our supporters at every opportunity. Strange behaviour from a self confessed Airdrie fan.

They are arrogant, lazy bottle jobs. I've pointed that out all season. I've been slaughtered for it. Now everyone else has accepted the fact that they're arrogant lazy bottle jobs. But are outraged that a player is telling us all what we already know.

I don't take contrary views either, I say what I think. I think independently. Far too many on here just regurgitate what they hear others say and go with the consensus.

21 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Does Goldson think he's off to Villa in January , possibly on a pre-contract?

Just makes you wonder how long this Villa connection been going on.

Goldson wishes he was going to Villa. Not a chance he gets in their side.