Goldson

GOAT

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

He wants the same as Lundstram apparently and he deserves it. 

I'm not sure it's about the money . I remember an interview he gave a while back where he said 4 years was too long way from his family , so it might be more a case of moving somewhere closer to home. 

Hope I'm wrong and he does stay cos he's been excellent these last two seasons . 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Win us the Europa League and they can add a weekly gobble from Skylineblue into the contract.

Win the EL and I reckon they’ll both get offered several gobbles a day for the rest of their lives.

(ps. Gobble is such a great word 🤣)

37 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Katic has Played last 20+ games. part from 2 games for Hadjuk Split and there sitting 2nd in the league. I'd welcome him back he's a unit of a player.

His reputation has dived among many for no real reason .

Saying that he’s miles behind Bassey .

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

I'm not sure it's about the money . I remember an interview he gave a while back where he said 4 years was too long way from his family , so it might be more a case of moving somewhere closer to home. 

Hope I'm wrong and he does stay cos he's been excellent these last two seasons . 

I wasn't aware that his family weren't up here with him, that can't be easy.

29 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Katic was out for a season too. I'd rather have Balogun another year and use King.

Possibly. Still not sure how King is tbh. Indi think Katic has the raw attributes to be a good defender. His aerial ability is better than most also which offers something defensively and attacking set pieces.

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

"I don't care who they are, what their name is, what they're worth, they haven't got a team like us, come on, no respect, let's go!"

Fuck me Goldson :bow:

And people wonder why he plays every game. Even when making some mistakes.

He's the leader, that's why. Some things are more important than just footballing ability.

That right there is why you won't see Balogun, Helander or Bassey together at CB if Goldson is available.

3 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I'd send him back out, he's not making it here. He was a fringe player before, he's not going to be first team now.

Got to give Katic a chance.

If he really won’t make it, then move him on for a fee. This loan after loan is no good for him or Rangers.

None of us have seen how he’s developed in last year so let’s evaluate him before we make a decision.