Coaching staff today

Born Sinner

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I've thought that as well, said as much last season when I see the cunt that runs the woman's team, the "right stuff" is absolutely missing in a fair few places at the moment.

Silly things today stood out but in the scale of things it makes you think wtf is going on

Halftime we had the subs out warming up, doing routines. Not sure who the coach was but the players clearly didn't have a clue what the routine was & were all over the place!

Then the last subs, Wright/Lundstrum were stripped, both went back and sat down then Bassey appeared, he came on 1st then Wright came on but was clear there was no communication 

Silly things aye but if that's what our youth players get everyday then no wonder we're fucked

They were just throwing shit at a wall and hoping some of it would stick. 

The whole philosophy of every age group playing the same formation is a real worry if they're all as inflexible and unimaginative as what Gerrard and his coaching staff have drilled into the first team squad. 

Fuckin dreading work the morra.90 bears all with the arsehole, 10 percent Tim's gloating like fuck.welcome back Rab.fuck sake Rangers.that was fuckin dire.no even a hint of a come back.its no down to the coaches today, it's on them masquerading as players on the park.they should have had a GIRFUY attitude  towards our situation today and splattered they fuckers, instead they displayed to all of us worldwide.wholesale changes required. That back four are fuckin non triers man. Wee patterson would have at least cracked that cunt Boyle wan today and took a red, the regulars got fuckin bullied.tav and goldson were a fuckin disgrace to the jersey,aribo and arfield looked like the only 2 playing for it.never wanted Gio, dont think he has the character for the job, hope I'm wrong.i wanted Lampard, whether that is right or not.hopefully we can bring the young boys in who are hungry, and give these cunts a kick up the arse.

No Surrender 

Rab 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

To go into a semi final with Mcallum and Gilmour in charge for a club of our size is absolutely mortifying.

How anyone thinks that is acceptable is astounding.

You’re right mate. Not making excuses, but this may work for the greater good. I like to see a manager up in the stands to see better what the fuck is going on with a team. Not all the time though. Gerrard I’m convinced did not see the game from the touch lines as we did as fans. Even watching on telly you can get a better grasp of the game, but some of these so called Rangers players just fucked it today. Not many pass marks for them. These fucking coaches need to go as well as some of these players.  Sincerely hope Gio has the minerals to tell cunts you’re no longer needed. There’s a big fucking blue jersey that is too heavy for some of these cunts. We know who they are. 
Fucked the original post there mate. 
Sorry.