Coaching staff today

Born Sinner

12 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Bringing on Bassey for Balogun was the strangest one. Unless he was injured it made no sense.

Balogun asked to come off, lundstrom was coming on and they changed it to bassey, another fkn snowflake, we have too many of them if you ask me. (Balogun) 

Today showed why you need a proper manager at football clubs. It's the reason we've headhunted one specifically.

People can say what they want about players but managers are the ones that make the difference. They can make good players great or make them very average or worse.

New chapter starts tomorrow!

15 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Showing why we don't bring many youth players through at the club

If that's the level of coaching they get then the only ones making it are the ones good enough despite idiots like that coaching them 

I've thought that as well, said as much last season when I see the cunt that runs the woman's team, the "right stuff" is absolutely missing in a fair few places at the moment.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Defoe, at least, should have been the figure head but he’s probably away watching the Spurs game on his IPAD.

I said it last week, Rangers fans wouldn’t know Gilmour or Mcallum if they walked by them in street.

I had no idea who they were, just a guy with grey hair is all I could tell you.