*****The Official Livingston v Rangers thread*****

BlueboyG

Wonder if gio will have the balls to look at the right back position if tav keeps playing poorly? Apart from that flick in the stramash at the end he was very poor on thursday night, 

And as much as he set up the first, hagi as well didnt offer what he could, can see him being dropped tomorrow for someone like arfield or even sakala and move aribo into the central ACM role

Think on that pitch against livi we'll need energy in the middle, might see him try kamara and Lundstram as starting two mids, if balogun is back im torn between bassey at centre half again and allow barisic another game (doesn't deserve it) or bassey left back and hope balogun is fully fit at centre half

22 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wonder if gio will have the balls to look at the right back position if tav keeps playing poorly? Apart from that flick in the stramash at the end he was very poor on thursday night, 

And as much as he set up the first, hagi as well didnt offer what he could, can see him being dropped tomorrow for someone like arfield or even sakala and move aribo into the central ACM role

Think on that pitch against livi we'll need energy in the middle, might see him try kamara and Lundstram as starting two mids, if balogun is back im torn between bassey at centre half again and allow barisic another game (doesn't deserve it) or bassey left back and hope balogun is fully fit at centre half

Balogun and Roofe are both out for this one.

I would bring Jack in for Davis. 

42 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Balogun is out. Him and Roofe.

46 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If he bases team selection on form, then Tav should be benched.

I sincerely hope that we win this football contest. This feeling is not exclusive to this particular fixture either. I desire a higher goal count than the opponent, and I'll tell you right now this is a thought that occurs to me weekly.

My hope is that others on here share this outlook. 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I sincerely hope that we win this football contest. This feeling is not exclusive to this particular fixture either. I desire a higher goal count than the opponent, and I'll tell you right now this is a thought that occurs to me weekly.

You ok? 

4 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

This is a great outlook I really have to say. 

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Balogun is out. Him and Roofe.

Ah well decision made then 

56 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

If he bases team selection on form, then Tav should be benched.

Aye but you know what its like with captain and tavs stats mean he can always be a threat even if its only for a fleeting min

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

That's a first; an actual android on the forum.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ah well decision made then 

Aye but you know what its like with captain and tavs stats mean he can always be a threat even if its only for a fleeting min

He can be a threat mate, yes.  But equally he has been more of a liability of late defensively.  He won’t be dropped I suspect but I do think he should be.

Always found it strange that we have an almost impeccable record there, whereas Celtic have an utterly horrendous record there, with no in between.

Can’t think of any other ground where one of us does as well and the other does as badly as there? First thought was Rugby Park, but both us and them have a pretty shite recent record there :lol: