*****The Official Hearts v Champions thread *****

RangersMedia

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I feel the ref is being very lenient with hearts, they should have a couple more bookings imo. One more goal for us kills this match.  

Other than the Kent thing, the ref's had a very good game imo. Best ref in the country for me.

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Love ally as much as the next man fucks me right off how hard he tries to act neutral, one of the best premier league co coms you will ever find but never has a good word to say about us. 

dont even want him to be biased but he does my chebs right in 

Ever played in a side with a manager/coach’s son? Whenever I have, they’ve always treated their lad harshly so nobody could say they’re getting favourable treatment. Think it’s the same with McCoist and us. He’s so desperate not to seem biased, he overcompensates and ends up sounding borderline against us. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw that finish from Aribo is absolutely fucking ridiculous 

The touch is one thing but the ability to have that technique and composure when most players would just blast it is on another level

He’s a brilliant footballer. He’s so entertaining to watch. Ronaldinho vibes about him with how much he looks to enjoy every touch of the ball.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would bring on Hagi soon. Hearts look all over the place at the back. The wee man will unlock them.

Game looks a bit too fast for him but hopefully me saying that means he comes on to set up a goal and finally hit the target with a shot from outside the box

The highlight reels of him before he signed showed him hitting mad 30 yard knuckleballs all the time and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him not blast it over the bar since he signed :lol: 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Ever played in a side with a manager/coach’s son? Whenever I have, they’ve always treated their lad harshly so nobody could say they’re getting favourable treatment. Think it’s the same with McCoist and us. He’s so desperate not to seem biased, he overcompensates and ends up sounding borderline against us. 

I don’t think it’s that, I just think he’s a hopeless commentator. Doesn’t offer anything analysis wise, just says “I’ve got to tell you…” and “I have to say…”.