Dundee Utd fixture in doubt?

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Surely Hibs had that for the following games that were postponed, no? 

I get the Ross County one given they were already up there when the positive tests came through but not the other games. 

Think Hibs problem was the close contacts, the game will probably depend on how many are deemed to have been close contacts which going by the rumours would be most of them. 

If the game does go ahead I don’t want any of our management or players hanging around that lot any more than is necessary, i.e. no shaking hands at the end, no managers getting together for a chat…

On top of that as a general measure the players probably need to stop celebrating with the crowd. 

Certainly no winter trips to Dubai 😂

We need to take every precaution possible to ensure covid doesn’t fuck up our season.

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Seeing elsewhere that Utd are in the midst of a covid outbreak and game may be in doubt?

If so - how about a blues v whites freebie bounce game for the fans Rangers?

Not sure about the covid situation, but sickness bug is definitely doing the rounds in Tayside. Places I am working, staff are dropping like flies. Been quite a strain, work-wise. 

2 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If the game does go ahead I don’t want any of our management or players hanging around that lot any more than is necessary, i.e. no shaking hands at the end, no managers getting together for a chat…

On top of that as a general measure the players probably need to stop celebrating with the crowd. 

Certainly no winter trips to Dubai 😂

We need to take every precaution possible to ensure covid doesn’t fuck up our season.

Maybe make sure that ALL of our players have had ALL their vaccinations, including the booster??? 👩‍🏭 🤦

14 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Maybe make sure that ALL of our players have had ALL their vaccinations, including the booster??? 👩‍🏭 🤦

Doesn’t stop you catching the virus though does it! There is talk of brining back isolation for close contacts again so all it would take is 1 person to get it and it might take our several first team players.

Lets be honest the chances of our players getting properly sick if they catch it is minimal even before the vaccine which I’m assuming they have already got.

8 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Surely Hibs had that for the following games that were postponed, no? 

I get the Ross County one given they were already up there when the positive tests came through but not the other games. 

No. Hibs were down to three of four players who were available at one point between positive tests and those identified as close contacts. It was so bad at one point at Hibs that they had to shut the stadium and training ground entirely to get a deep clean done.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

No. Hibs were down to three of four players who were available at one point between positive tests and those identified as close contacts. It was so bad at one point at Hibs that they had to shut the stadium and training ground entirely to get a deep clean done.

The lack of communication from Dundee Utd looks like they are firefighting what actually comes out to the media.

On 16/12/2021 at 02:55, KingKirk said:

I went with my grandad tonight and steward on his bit(disabled section) told me utd have numerous positive cases. Got from a party down in Newcastle. 

Many Dundee Utd players would it take for a cancellation 3 or 4 how big is there squad 

No harm mate but why would a steward at our game know the results of Dundee Uniteds covid tests before Dundee United?