What should be done about creampuff?

Dickie

I always thought this forum was for discussion and that you will never get every bluenose agreeing on anything but who made creampuff god and why close down a topic just because he isn’t in agreement with majority.

We are going down the FF road of dictatorship with this kind of Pish.

30 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I always thought this forum was for discussion and that you will never get every bluenose agreeing on anything but who made creampuff god and why close down a topic just because he isn’t in agreement with majority.

Which topic got shut down mate?  

33 minutes ago, Dickie said:

All the admin on here bar sparkle are the same, wee man syndrome

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

When these 3 roasters are the first comments in a thread it's best ye just go make toast n tea n pretend the internet isny a thing 

I know you are a simpleton so counting is a struggle, but the first comment in the thread isnt from any of those you have listed.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I know you are a simpleton so counting is a struggle, but the first comment in the thread isnt from any of those you have listed.

I'd rather be a simpleton in your eyes, than a prick in many others 👍

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I'd rather be a simpleton in your eyes, than a prick in many others 👍

Im only a prick in the eyes of the intellectual pygmies! It is a badge I wear with honour.

Just for the record though, you do concede that your claim did indeed fail at the first hint of scrutiny?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im only a prick in the eyes of the intellectual pygmies! It is a badge I wear with honour.

Just for the record though, you do concede that your claim did indeed fail at the first hint of scrutiny?

You do realise trying to sound smart when it's blatantly obvious you aren't is detrimental to your objective mate? 😂

There are people on this site you are taken aback with when they speak of things, you just know they are very intelligent. 

You n me aren't one of them, so jog the fuck on 😂

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Who the fuck is cream puff and what is this thread all about. 

Kinda lost a bit

I just had a look, he is a moderator and shut down a thread discussing Clancy' incompetence/bias. His justification seemed to be that it makes Rangers fans look paranoid/irrational. 

Poor show if moderators can just silence debate as they don't like what's being discussed.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

You do realise trying to sound smart when it's blatantly obvious you aren't is detrimental to your objective mate? 😂

There are people on this site you are taken aback with when they speak of things, you just know they are very intelligent. 

You n me aren't one of them, so jog the fuck on 😂

Well I think first off that is very rude.

Of course I am smart, pretending im not is just silly. By your definition in the Covid thread, I may even class as a genius. I would say that that would be an overly generous description to be honest though.

I wouldnt be hard on yourself though, I would not say that you dont have the potential to at least have some wisdom some day, as long as you change basically all the crazy podcasts that you listen to. They are rotting your brain.