*****Official Rangers vs Stirling Albion - Scottish Cup 4th round match thread*****

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

seen teams in the premier league not even bring half that amount

fair play to them, fuck under another manager it could have been something they told their grandkids about

Good too see smaller teams actually have a decent support and stay to the end , fair play to them 

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Think folk are a bit early slating bacuna, he’s barely played 😂

He’s been pretty poor any time he has played and he was shite there tonight against a league 2 side, don’t think anyone is being early slating him. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He’s been pretty poor any time he has played and he was shite there tonight against a league 2 side, don’t think anyone is being early slating him. 

He’s averaging 31 minutes a game man , a lot of times he’s been chucked in at the end , we’re murder for slaughtering players that haven’t actually had a fair crack, he’s no been amazing for us but he’s shown a few glimpses so far . Jury’s still out on him for me 

2 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Think folk are a bit early slating bacuna, he’s barely played 😂

I think it's telling that neither Gerrard or GVB have fancied him, plus when he has played he hasn't looked impressive. Would be amazed if he goes on to do anything of note for us

5 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

He’s averaging 31 minutes a game man , a lot of times he’s been chucked in at the end , we’re murder for slaughtering players that haven’t actually had a fair crack, he’s no been amazing for us but he’s shown a few glimpses so far . Jury’s still out on him for me 

When playing for Rangers, you simply can't get away with losing possession so cheaply. There is no doubt he has skill but he is far too nonchalant.

Never really got into the game in a post mortem sort of way as far as players were concerned, was just happy Ma Grandson enjoyed it which he did and had some banter with their goalie who was one of us, fuck am gettin old. 😎🔴🔵

25 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Question for me is why he's not getting more game time. That's 2 managers now that have seen him and not fancied starting him more. 

Love to be proved wrong but really think he's been a panic buy. 

I thought young Lowry looked very comfortable on the ball tonight, bright future ahead. He and Leon King are the future, I really hope to see more of our youth come through to the first team. 

All in all it was a solid performance.

A wee note on Brandon Barker, I know the guy is paid handsomely and there's the argument he should get the finger out or just fuck off, but he just looks like a guy who's confidence is completely shot to pieces, the number of times in that first half he checked back inside rather than take on the full back, painful to watch.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Poor.

Lacking in imagination.

Confirmed that we’re pissing wages down the drain for too many wasters.

What the fuck do they do all week in training if breaking down a packed defence is clearly not part of it?

Concerned to see van Bronckhorst relaxed and smiling as we plodded about from side to side with all the menace of a tea cosy - I know he’s been away from Ibrox for a while but he’s forgotten what our supporters expect and deserve.

”Must do better”

:snapoutofit:

:lol: we won 4-0