*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

the beasts are all silent on fb which means the cowards are quietly confident after their bs plan of moving the winter break seems to be paying dividends. I think we’ll put them back in there place and think February will be a good month for us. 

Nobody really gives them a test. We will!

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Nobody really gives them a test. We will!

I think so also we just need Gio to pick the right team and we’ll be all over them. It’s the business end of the season and our players need to stand up and be counted. 5 points ahead come Wednesday night and we’ll kick on. I know it, i believe it.

• G.E.C. changed the title to *****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think so also we just need Gio to pick the right team and we’ll be all over them. It’s the business end of the season and our players need to stand up and be counted. 5 points ahead come Wednesday night and we’ll kick on. I know it, i believe it.

Team will be up for it. Bring it on!

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Wit? Teams park the bus and hope for the odd breakaway. Just like diddy teams we play. We will be more dangerous than anyone they have played.

We’ve dropped 4 points in 2 games to those diddy teams. 

Just now, jamess said:

I'll be watching the game on wed expecting us to win. What will you be up to?

I’ll be cautiously optimistic, as the above poster says they will struggle to put a midfield together and all of them will possibly be making their old firm debuts. But if we sit off them the way we have been teams recently we’ll be inviting trouble and they are digging out wins when we are struggling. 

Do you think it’ll a more challenging game against a better team than aberdeen and ross county?

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I’ll be cautiously optimistic, as the above poster says they will struggle to put a midfield together and all of them will possibly be making their old firm debuts. But if we sit off them the way we have been teams rdefence suicideecently we’ll be inviting trouble and they are digging out wins when we are struggling. 

Do you think it’ll a more challenging game against a better team than aberdeen and ross county?

I think it will be easier with more space. Just need to cut out defence suicide.

2 hours ago, jamess said:

Team will be up for it. Bring it on!

Ive been hoping for that since August, can count on 1 hand, the amount of dominating performances this seasin where we have went out and killed a game.

Malmo disaster gave us a heads up of what was to come. Sneaky G was a goner after that disaster as was the recruitment.

Apart from wee sakala.

I have serious doubts that the bottle merchants in our team will handle a hostile full stadium on Wednesday. If they score early this could turn into a nightmare.

I hope we see the end of the pointless passing back and forward between the 2 CBs and the midfield get involved. Theres fuck all need to sit back against this or any other team in this league , Gio needs to get this right this time......