*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

I personally don't think it's good, but pathetic opposition and their attacking/possession football means they won't concede much in the spl. Gios negative tactics would also help, let's hope he's let's our players loose on Wednesday.

I don’t think it’s that good myself but they rarely concede in the league never mind two or three, if they score first I think it will be difficult to win.

I think I'd be tempted to risk Jack. Need someone with his air of confidence in the middle. I also would consider Balogun as the tried and tested CB. 

Greegs

Tav      Goldson Balogun    Barisic

Kamara

Aribo            Jack

Diallo            Roofe            Kent

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I think I'd be tempted to risk Jack. Need someone with his air of confidence in the middle. I also would consider Balogun as the tried and tested CB. 

Greegs

Kamara

Aribo            Jack

This team wins IMO. 

We are fuckin hoaching so not really wanting to predict anything. If im honest im just annoyed at another fairly low key aftermatch interview from the manager.

Has he been away that long from the club to realise that performances like that arent acceptable? Especially against a team from the bottom half of the table ffs. 

9 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

We are fuckin hoaching so not really wanting to predict anything. If im honest im just annoyed at another fairly low key aftermatch interview from the manager.

Has he been away that long from the club to realise that performances like that arent acceptable? Especially against a team from the bottom half of the table ffs. 

He's either just a calm guy or it's fake for the cameras no way he thought that was ok

53 minutes ago, muldoon1690 said:

I don’t think it’s that good myself but they rarely concede in the league never mind two or three, if they score first I think it will be difficult to win.

Absolutely yeah the stats don't lie

Can't afford to lose this now.

If we lose this I think we're fucked. Momentum on their side and us dropping points in 3 out of 4 games since the return would spell us on full scale tilt.

We know they are not fucking world beaters.

Kent better show up, Kamara better shown his 15m+ valuation. I'd get Jack back if fully fit into the 11.

The defence better get their acts together and GVB needs to get his tactics spot on and get this team back to winning ways.

Alfie come back please.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The sit on a lead mentality needs booted to fuck. We should be looking to score more goals against most of the dross we play. We don't have the defence to see out a slender advantage so sitting back and soaking up pressure is the worst tactic for this team. I hope GVB can see this and change it. 

Sit back against them playing defensive and we will get a pasting. 

This.

We've played far better celtic teams than this one and come out on top.

They will open up and we have the players to exploit: Aribo, Kent, Diallo, Sakala, Roofe (when sharp), Arfield running from deep.

No fucking fear.

Give this lot the beating we are capable of right in front of them and it will feel brilliant.

Bring it on.

50 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Greegs

Kamara

Aribo            Jack

Agree on Balogun but the fact he’s nowhere to be seen is a concern. If he was fit he should have played today 

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Personally i’d bin Kent for Sakala and if Jack was anywhere near fit have him in for Arfield.

Incorrect.

Sakala llats well, works like a horse and causes havoc, motm and still doesbt start.

Did kent actually beat a man today?

Annoys me we exchanged 7 million for him.

4 mil max

9 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

We've played far better celtic teams than this one and come out on top.

They will open up and we have the players to exploit: Aribo, Kent, Diallo, Sakala, Roofe (when sharp), Arfield running from deep.

No fucking fear.

Give this lot the beating we are capable of right in front of them and it will feel brilliant.

Bring it on.

Hope so. No away fans for this or has that changed?

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Hope so. No away fans for this or has that changed?

Think we have the small allocation mate, but there will a big crowd of them that we can destroy by turning up and taking care of business.

We need to shift any thought of fear going into this to one of opportunity.
A win knocks the wind right out their sails, and looking at both starting 11s we are more than capable!

Players should be desperate for this one after today.

29 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Can't afford to lose this now.

If we lose this I think we're fucked. Momentum on their side and us dropping points in 3 out of 4 games since the return would spell us on full scale tilt.

We know they are not fucking world beaters.

Kent better show up, Kamara better shown his 15m+ valuation. I'd get Jack back if fully fit into the 11.

The defence better get their acts together and GVB needs to get his tactics spot on and get this team back to winning ways.

Alfie come back please.

We need to know what the fucks wrong with Balogun. Bassey on Wed is terrifying