*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

We've got this. Wednesday is in the bag 1-2.

Their squad is weak this week - too many injuries and call-offs. We are stronger HOWEVER the rest of the season gives me the fear.

We need to change our attitude and start battering teams again - Wednesday, I think, will give us a positive lift but they will be better in the run in if they get their full squad fit - they have spent money well with exciting talent coming in (by Scottish standards anyway)

We really need to go into this match with a swagger and remember this shower of slimy bastards pockled the deck,to make sure we never got the chance to just about put the season beyond them.
Nonce fc are due a bad result after fluking the last 3 matches,and that shower of tramps that watch them will be baying for blood,and will hate the japanese players more than us should we beat them Wednesday.
Get Fucked in about them Rangers.:UK:

We shouldn't fear this scum team. They are decent nothing more. I'm more concerned about our tactics for the game. Sit in too much and I fear we get turned over. The wingers staying high and wide are crucial to limit their control in midfield. Need to be brave on the ball as if we can beat their press we'll get in time and again.

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

I have serious doubts that the bottle merchants in our team will handle a hostile full stadium on Wednesday. If they score early this could turn into a nightmare.

I hope we see the end of the pointless passing back and forward between the 2 CBs and the midfield get involved. Theres fuck all need to sit back against this or any other team in this league , Gio needs to get this right this time......

It’s the passing back and fore then the Bassey run up the pitch that gives me the shits. The number of times he nearly pushes it too far in front of himself is scary. Matter of time before he gives it away 

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Both teams missing key players. Can see this being a draw but obviously hoping for a win. 

Hope Gio doesn't start Itten. He is fucking hopeless. Lundstram shouldn't play either. Another one we should be trying to punt. 

The Itten experiment has to be finished. No control, movement or pace and as timid as fuck.  Lundstrum just wants to look tidy and not really contribute anything - slow and cumbersome and another disaster of a singing 

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Both teams missing key players. Can see this being a draw but obviously hoping for a win. 

Hope Gio doesn't start Itten. He is fucking hopeless. Lundstram shouldn't play either. Another one we should be trying to punt. 

Helander, Morelos and Jack are a bigger miss for us than what they’ve got out. We have a better first 11 but they have a stronger squad 

Id be starting Sakala before Roofe. Roofe has been every bit as bad as Itten has when given an opportunity. Roofe when fully fit and firing is a great player the problem is he has about 3 of those games a season... the rest of the time he is either injured or coming back from injury. A fully fit Sakala should be given the nod.

Back five, same again despite errors.

Really would like Jack, Davis and Kamara in the middle to get control and let the scum run out of steam before bringing Arfield or Lowry on.

Kent has to play (despite current form) because they fear him and I would start Sakala and Diallo alongside him and give all three freedom to find spaces.

Itten, Lundstram, Simpson in the stand please.

We are better but my only fear is any team that has pressed us have got something. Aberdeen were camped in our half and they are pish. We can't make a 5 yard pass under pressure so going to be really important for Goldson to hit those big switches I think. 

2-3 to the good guys. 

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

Can't play Itten, he's likely to get sent off with that pure fire in his belly and the passion he exhibits.

Wish him all the best at Partick Thistle next season.

they are favorites, were 14-5 ffs any gamblers should be all over that price. 

they have half a team out. we have no excuses, we nearly have a full squad. 

were not playing against a low block were players are doubling, trebling up on our wingers, they will leave massive gaps whilst trying to play open and expansive football. the pace and quality should see us thro. 

22 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Id be starting Sakala before Roofe. Roofe has been every bit as bad as Itten has when given an opportunity. Roofe when fully fit and firing is a great player the problem is he has about 3 of those games a season... the rest of the time he is either injured or coming back from injury. A fully fit Sakala should be given the nod.

wtf