*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Sounding like he may start on the bench tomorrow night

I'd say so.

Play Jack first 60 mins to keep a tighter grip on the midfield then replace with Ramsey for the last 30 mins when they are blowing out their collective arses and let him run riot.

A draw would be a poor result in my opinion. They are not a good side even with no call offs.

If we can start the game and play as we did at the start of the 2nd half at Ross County then the game could be won by HT. Gio will have his plan though and fingers crossed it does not involve allowing them all the possession they want. No Itten.

Although a draw might not be a bad result I'm not having posters on here saying they'd take a draw right now. Maybe during the match depending on certain circumstances I'd agree but before a balls kicked, nah not having it. Batter them Rangers 

20 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

A draw would be a poor result in my opinion. They are not a good side even with no call offs.

If we can start the game and play as we did at the start of the 2nd half at Ross County then the game could be won by HT. Gio will have his plan though and fingers crossed it does not involve allowing them all the possession they want. No Itten.

Sadly that's my worry, we'll sit off and let them dominate the match

Seems to be something we've been doing more under Gio and it'll bite us in the arse tomorrow, any team that presses them causes them problems

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Strong winds and we chase every ball that goes near that donkey.........

He was pretty composed at Ibrox for the most part but his wrists were jelly for Helander’s goal and he’s prone to mistakes for shots to his left/right.

Roofe’s movement in the box is going to be key for us, we have to make sure he’s played as a proper 9 when we’re on the attack because if he’s one-on-one with Hart I fully expect he’ll score

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

I'm not confident but I honestly can't call it. 

They already have us beaten in their heads though. A loss for them will be mentally catastrophic. 

Mind how confident they were before the Katic 2-1 game?

They had a far better eleven out that day too. Christ, remember how confident they were before Ibrox in August? And that was with a full strength squad.

Bring them on

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Mind how confident they were before the Katic 2-1 game?

They had a far better eleven out that day too. Christ, remember how confident they were before Ibrox in August? And that was with a full strength squad.

Bring them on

Aye. I'm always of the opinion that I prefer these games when you feel cautious. 

Because pumping them is all the more satisfying and the seethe from the east is delicious. 

I reckon Goldson to Aribo like against Hearts at Tynecastle is going to be a key move and should prove productive, getting them turning back towards their own goal. It is an obvious weakness of theirs, especially if they are so intent in pressing

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I reckon Goldson to Aribo like against Hearts at Tynecastle is going to be a key move and should prove productive, getting them turning back towards their own goal. It is an obvious weakness of theirs, especially if they are so intent in pressing

With diallo bombing it to the back post like against county

20 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He was pretty composed at Ibrox for the most part but his wrists were jelly for Helander’s goal and he’s prone to mistakes for shots to his left/right.

Roofe’s movement in the box is going to be key for us, we have to make sure he’s played as a proper 9 when we’re on the attack because if he’s one-on-one with Hart I fully expect he’ll score

If we get a freekick I’d fancy a goal.

He was hopeless with Griffiths’ freekicks.