*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

15 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I never switch it off no matter how bad it gets but fuck me if he sends that same eleven on then fuck him. Get Gio to fuck

Watching the African cup and I’m not putting the game back on! I just can’t bear to watch is be hammered like we did under Pedro! Fuck I said their disco lights were embarrassing but by fuck it’s nothing compared to this

You have to go back to Warburton and Pedro for a performance as fucking embarrassing as that. 

Absolutely furious with gio tonight. We all said it, sit back against this lot and we would get smashed. 

To go from 6 points ahead to 1 point being in 4 games is fucking disgraceful. 

Just now, Orangeclement said:

He was the only one marking a celtic shirt for the 3rd goal , while Goldson is nowhere and fails to close down for the 2nd goal . And the first one Bassey  he was down with a head injury ....

End of the day everyone of them has had a shocker and need to get the finger out 

Why was it Borna's role to mark a player in the centre of the box - because Bassey was a mile out of position. Bassey injured himself because of poor positioning and running back into Aribo, and he was the wrong side of Vickers for the other goal..

Borna is covering two positions half the time, and has fuck all chance to do that!

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

He was a hero the other day, what's changed noo? 

Marquee signing being unable to contribute to our biggest game in ages?

The other one a kid who hasn’t had the support needed in a game like this?

Obv, if we win the next 2 v them & go on to win the league all will be well, but this is some momentum swing.

Some signings that would have made a solid impact on todays game would have been nice…

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Between the surrender white flag mob and the taigs posting in here it's positively reekin.

No excuses we have been pish. But best to just avoid this place for a few days now. 

It's always the same when we're on the ropes against the manky mob. They're just venting. 

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Between the surrender white flag mob and the taigs posting in here it's positively reekin.

No excuses we have been pish. But best to just avoid this place for a few days now. 

I'm surrendering nothing but the performance tonight from the manager and the players is unforgivable.