*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Being honest I wanted gio in but as u pointed out we have been struggling since he came in, even before that this season. Really can't understand why either. 

Possibly bringing in managers from England and abroad where even the top teams will take a draw away from home

We were struggling under Gerrard in a different sense, we looked complacent 

Under Gio we clearly want to play a different style, we want to sit back and counter but you're trying to train a group of players in 7/8 weeks out of a way of playing, a way that they've been playing for 2 and a half years & we're struggling

Thats me trying not to be harsh on Gio but fuck me he's going to be under massive pressure after tonight if this continues 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Zero tracking back by the wingers. Both need hooked.

Thats what they are told to do. We need a change in tactics. This hasnt worked in previous games, and it sure as fuck isnt working now. Its just getting properly exposed tonight because of who we are playing. We KNEW how they would play and there has been no attempt to counter that tactic. I wonder if our Management has even watched a game of theirs? Because its not looking like it!