Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

35 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

We need questions answered on his fitness, speed, and maybe why Juve and other top EPL clubs passed on him. Its a massive gamble. Tomorrow's game will answer some of this. 

He will take time to get up to speed but he said he wants to win more medals, he gets that chance plus euro football, something he won’t get at mid table EPL clubs, he’s got nothing to prove but he still has class and experience 

29 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

We need questions answered on his fitness, speed, and maybe why Juve and other top EPL clubs passed on him. Its a massive gamble. Tomorrow's game will answer some of this. 

According to him there was several interested clubs so in reality he passed on them surely?

Hopefully Wales qualify for the World Cup as that might be crucial in trying to keep him for next season, especially if we win the league and get CL football.

If he has the WC to look forward to he will want to be playing regularly. Going to a top 6/8 EPL club would almost certainly limit game time and would be unlikely anyway. Next level EPL who play attractive football (Leeds, Wolves, Southampton etc) is more likely but with no chance of winning anything or any European football. Lower end EPL would be a grind that he probably would avoid and again there's no chance of success or Europe.

This is where we could really appeal. Competitive, CL, chance to win, passionate fans in big stadium....

We can really get under people's skin and offer things most of the EPL can't.

Even just putting him on the bench tomorrow night will have them worried.

Scenes when we win and don’t even need him :lol:

Ideally, he gets twenty minutes tomorrow just to sample the atmosphere and then he can start against Hearts.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We all need to calm down about seeing him tomorrow Ramsey is here to help us win the title and regardless of the result tomorrow nothing will be decided. 

Let's give him a chance to get fit first then everyone is Scotland will see what he can do. 

I don't expect to see him tomorrow or Sunday tbh. Anything will be a bonus but more importantly we have 2 games to win 

Agree with all of this, other than I think he’ll be on the bench both games. 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We all need to calm down about seeing him tomorrow Ramsey is here to help us win the title and regardless of the result tomorrow nothing will be decided. 

Let's give him a chance to get fit first then everyone is Scotland will see what he can do. 

I don't expect to see him tomorrow or Sunday tbh. Anything will be a bonus but more importantly we have 2 games to win 

I reckon he’ll be in just because Sands got the nod from Gio straight away.

and he’s supposedly fit and ready been training with Juve & to go with Wales qualifiers etc coming up 

5 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Is there option to buy?  Seen some rumours but don't see how it could work with wage bills etc.  Anyone seen any confirmation one way or the other? 

Doubt it. Other than the wage issue I think he will probably get some decent offers in the summer if he does well here 

3 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

and he’s supposedly fit and ready been training with Juve & to go with Wales qualifiers etc coming up 

Sands had been playing regularly

8 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

And Diallo

32 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think this is your best post on here ever!

29 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Is there option to buy?  Seen some rumours but don't see how it could work with wage bills etc.  Anyone seen any confirmation one way or the other? 

Seem to be conflicting messages out there. Have heard a straight loan deal, but the guy from Sky Sports Italy was saying there's a buy option.

20 minutes ago, DarnleyLoyal said:

Is his Agent a Rangers fan? The way his tweets look it looks that way, very complimentary about us.

Who is his agent?