*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

51 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

and they smashed Aberdeen

If THEM do not win by 3 or 4 I will be very surprised, even an on form Dolly will take a result off that mhob  one game in probably 50, and Dolly most certainly are not on form. We are going to have  make sure that we give THEM no more breathing space at all, starting tonight. Whilst THEM have regrouped since they were fortunate enough to have the winter break brought forward when they were literally on their knees, I still see the manic high tempo of Mangeball taking its toll again, especially as they try to rush back Cousteau, and the other guy they brought over from Japan has just come off a full season and must be feeling it. I will not be surprised to see injuries bite into THEM again.

Whilst Hibs are no great shakes themselves at the moment we must go out with the same mindset as Sunday and whilst I am not expecting or demanding another 5, a good win will send out a message and hopefully ensure our players can settle into the mindset that is going to be required for the rest of the season.

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If THEM do not win by 3 or 4 I will be very surprised, even an on form Dolly will take a result off that mhob  one game in probably 50, and Dolly most certainly are not on form. We are going to have  make sure that we give THEM no more breathing space at all, starting tonight. Whilst THEM have regrouped since they were fortunate enough to have the winter break brought forward when they were literally on their knees, I still see the manic high tempo of Mangeball taking its toll again, especially as they try to rush back Cousteau, and the other guy they brought over from Japan has just come off a full season and must be feeling it. I will not be surprised to see injuries bite into THEM again.

Whilst Hibs are no great shakes themselves at the moment we must go out with the same mindset as Sunday and whilst I am not expecting or demanding another 5, a good win will send out a message and hopefully ensure our players can settle into the mindset that is going to be required for the rest of the season.

How come you don’t have another name for hibs? 

29 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

How come you don’t have another name for hibs? 

You mean like HIVS? Nah, that one has been around since, well HIV. We have Spoonburners of course, but apart from that I am struggling.

Any other suggestions would of course be welcome. My personal favourite nickname for an opposition team was our last opponent who were called Watery Farts by a member on here quite sometime ago. I must admit that I have used this moniker for Hearts a few times since.

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

You mean like HIVS? Nah, that one has been around since, well HIV. We have Spoonburners of course, but apart from that I am struggling.

Any other suggestions would of course be welcome. My personal favourite nickname for an opposition team was our last opponent who were called Watery Farts by a member on here quite sometime ago. I must admit that I have used this moniker for Hearts a few times since.

Fair enough 😂

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

celtic will drop more points, but not against Aberdeen tonight. Our job now is to keep pace with them and keep pressure on them so we can capitalise when they do slip up.

Canny quite believe I saying this after the position we were in coming back from the winter break. Absolutely heart breaking when you think about it.

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

celtic will drop more points, but not against Aberdeen tonight. Our job now is to keep pace with them and keep pressure on them so we can capitalise when they do slip up.

Canny quite believe I saying this after the position we were in coming back from the winter break. Absolutely heart breaking when you think about it.

They may drop points outwith us but its hard to see where. They struggle with Livi. Hearts like to get stuck into them. But many of the others incl the sheep simply roll over. Nowhere near the same attitude and desire as shown against us by the sheep, hivs, DUtd, MWell.

Tbh we've got to treat any points they drop as a bonus and assume it'll be none outwith OF games. I wouldn't bet against it.