*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

The starting 11 today deserve to go again. That plastic paddy mob tend to play better against us than their maroon siblings, however, play with the same tempo and intensity and they simply won't be able to live with us as they are in terrible form.  Would love to serve them up a pumping. 

Another big game fast approaches - Need to be just as ‘on it’ as we were today from the first whistle.

Needs to be the same 11 with plenty options off the bench

Balogun and Jack have made an enormous difference to the team and hopefully Lundstram can show now why we were desperate to sign him.

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yep. Hope Jack is ok after that shite tackle outside their box. 

I feared the worst, but was great to see him get back up from it ok, and he seemed fine after it thankfully. 

No free kick and card. That collum was totally rank today! 

I’d probably go same starting team maybe with Kamara instead of Arfield. A midfield of Jack, Kamara, Lundstrum wins the possession and physicality battle. Kamara just a bit better than Arfield in the games where there is a bit less time on the ball. As I reckon they’ll try and go for a high aggressive press against us and try mimic the old firm game. Arfield on in the second half against tired legs. 

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Ramsey was quite rusty looking, and the team played very well today so no changes for me.

He was, but there was a few positives for me today. He was breaking into the box for Sakala's goal and there was one point where he tried to ping a ball from just inside their half searching for Sakala on the left wing. It was just short and their defender cut it out but it was just the confidence to take on a pass like that, trying to split the defence from centre mid.

16 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Got to agree with most on here - same team as today . 

Agree with that.

At the end of the game Sky were saying that 10 of our league goals this season have come from subs. Pal was saying that shows we're starting the wrong 11. Didn't agree at all, it's just good game management.

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm no huge fan of Barisic but him coming in for Bassey should be the only change considered by Gio.

Because you think he needs game time? IMO Bassey offers way more both ends of the pitch atm.

I’d never play Barisic again.