*****The Official Rangers v Hibernian Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

Kamara for Jack would be my only change for tonight. But it might be Davis.  Front foot, Rangers. Front foot. 

3-0 to the famous. 

I'd like it to be Davis to have the forward play and eye for a pass but think it will be Kamara due to match fitness.

Lundstram still gives me the fear.

1 minute ago, Mondraker said:

I'd like it to be Davis to have the forward play and eye for a pass but think it will be Kamara due to match fitness.

Don't think Davis is even in the squad, not sure if he's injured again or whether it's Gio looking to phase him out

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Because Tav takes just about every set piece we will never know. 

There’s probably a good few, but Tav’s the captain you see. 

Tav that's has 13 assists this season, and we've scored more goals from set pieces than ever other team in the league.

6 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Tav that's has 13 assists this season, and we've scored more goals from set pieces than ever other team in the league.

An assist can be a pass.  So that disney count 

prove that second point because I can’t remember the last time we scored from a corner or free kick into the box. (Because I can’t remember doesn’t mean we haven’t btw)

Given how shit they have been of late, I would not be surprised if the spoon burners have the game of their lives tonight.  We just need to put in a similar performance to the weekend and we will be fine. 4-0 to the good guys, Alfie double, Tav and Ramsey, sending the world of celebrity into a panic.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That not the 3rd time in about 2 months for you? 

Got covid for the second time in December 14th, came back to work one day after Christmas, stepdaughter caught it, isolating again.  Just about to go back to work, wife got it, isolating starts again.  So was off for about a month mid December to mid January.

son wasn’t well on Saturday, done a LF positive.  Pcr Sunday, confirmed.  So cos I’m not double vaccinated im fucked.  Boss isn’t happy fuck all I can do about it.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

An assist can be a pass.  So that disney count 

prove that second point because I can’t remember the last time we scored from a corner or free kick into the box. (Because I can’t remember doesn’t mean we haven’t btw)

We've scored 13 this season, comfortably ahead of second place Motherwell. Similarly last season, we were miles ahead of every other team. 

https://dataviz.theanalyst.com/season-reviews/2021/?competition_id=14&season_id=2021

Sky sports had a similar table on set pieces a few weeks back as well.

15 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

They are in a garbage run of form but usually raise their game against us. However, we owe them a tanking so hope the players show the same attitude as Sunday. 

I think that, before they humped us at Hampden, they had lost six of their last seven or something like that.

They have no bother motivating themselves when they see the blue jerseys.

1 hour ago, Mondraker said:

Same about Lundstram but he did play well against hearts as did the rest.

Yes he’s had 4 motm but it was against shite imo but I just hope he now goes from strength to strength and I’ll be delighted if he gets a motm tonight 

30 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Dont expect to see Davis getting much football between now and the end of the season 

Hopefully you're wrong. Would like to see him get at least the last 30 tonight. He's our most composed on the ball by far, even Ramsey. Was badly missed v the scum.