Barisic

G.E.C.

Basically can't play him again now.  His confidence was already shot to pieces and another half time substitution (where we played much better after he left) will be the end for him.  Bassey has to be first choice for the rest of the season there and hope we have 2 fit CB's at all times.  Anyone know if Zukowski can play LB as back up if needed?

35 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Felt sorry for him last night, Goldson at fault at the first goal, no reaction from the crowd, Barasic played a loose ball and you could hear the rumbling right through the stadium 

Got plenty of reaction from where I stood :lol: 

I think he thought he was away just at the start of the season when it looked like he had played his last game for us, his demeanor after the first old firm game made it look that way imo, whether something was lined up and fell through at the eleventh hour I don't know, he's nowhere near the player he was though.

2 hours ago, gazza87 said:

Basically can't play him again now.  His confidence was already shot to pieces and another half time substitution (where we played much better after he left) will be the end for him.  Bassey has to be first choice for the rest of the season there and hope we have 2 fit CB's at all times.  Anyone know if Zukowski can play LB as back up if needed?

Yeah he's played as a left wingback/winger before so should be fine especially if we go 352.

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I think he thought he was away just at the start of the season when it looked like he had played his last game for us, his demeanor after the first old firm game made it look that way imo, whether something was lined up and fell through at the eleventh hour I don't know, he's nowhere near the player he was though.

Not so much then, his interview during the winter break, I think he had his heart set on moving.

Dont know if offers came in, but I would have got rid. His heart to me isn't in it. Bassey is the polar opposite to him right now. 

16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Not so much then, his interview during the winter break, I think he had his heart set on moving.

Dont know if offers came in, but I would have got rid. His heart to me isn't in it. Bassey is the polar opposite to him right now. 

Definitely checked out imo, he's been decent for us but I wouldn't go further than that, big Shirley is now the man for me 👍

Apart from a wee spell last season, his heart for the fight has always been in question, when the chips are down and shit isnt going your way, he isnt someone who'll stand up and lead from the front 

Bassey looks like he would and has shown massive fight and desire and willingness to be that person