Old Firm In Australia…

12 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Less of the insults,    I can see you put money over children being abused.   We get sued we get sued let's see how that would stand with the media around the world. 

You  need to take a good hard look in the mirror my friend because if you put money over children being abused then there is something seriously wrong with you. 

I will always put the children first even if it was with Rangers abusing kids then covering it up, then denying it then saying celtic boys club was fuck all to do with them.

Lets just agree to disagree

So you'll be encouraging the club to withdraw from the SPFL?

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbf it’s about £300 at the absolute most, won’t make any difference whatsoever

Aye but to make a thread about it in an attempt to influence other people to do the same is fucking stupid. 

I certainly wouldn’t go around announcing I am deciding to not support the club financially anymore. Utterly embarrassing 

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

King has his faults but would still trust him more than any of the other clowns making decisions.

I wouldn’t and don’t trust any of the current or previous regime. 

King probably cost us more with his continual SD / Mike Ashley gaffes than this friendly ever will. 

Dave King looks after Dave King, no one else. 

On 22/03/2022 at 12:40, offminorthreat said:

Oooooft good one. That will be hard for a few to respond to.. But but but but 

The outrage is ALL about the fact it's a shite friendly on other side of the world and nothing to do with the horrific secrets they keep which sine are conveniently claiming. 

Bullshit.

On 21/03/2022 at 13:59, The Dude said:

Rangers getting sued for pulling out of a game does what for the victims of abuse?

I think it’s more about being a supporting act to a club that doesn’t recognise us as the same club we’ve been for 150 years. 
If this ( Glasgow derby ) is billed as Ange’s homecoming both by the mob across the city and in Australia then we should act like a supporting act and send mainly our under 18’s with the coaching staff for this group.

This would serve to make a mockery of the tournament and appease our fans, as well as making Rangers a few million quid.

16 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

A responsible thread on the ongoing situation although I don’t necessarily agree with all of it. Mainly as we had been told the club expects to break even and no long rely on soft loans from the board very shortly. Since the friendly has been announced we’ve also had Red Star and soon to have Braga at home at £45+ a ticket although I understand they probably couldn’t have factored this in. 

Probably one of the few rational pieces of commentary about the whole fiasco and he is spot on. 

6 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Always check the silver after doing any deals with dodgy Dave. Past experience suggests that he would want any cash he 'gives' to the club repaid in full at some future date 

Literally every single person in the boardroom who has put a penny into the club has done so for a return. There hasn't been any money just 'given' to Rangers out of altruism.

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I think it’s more about being a supporting act to a club that doesn’t recognise us as the same club we’ve been for 150 years. 
If this ( Glasgow derby ) is billed as Ange’s homecoming both by the mob across the city and in Australia then we should act like a supporting act and send mainly our under 18’s with the coaching staff for this group.

This would serve to make a mockery of the tournament and appease our fans, as well as making Rangers a few million quid.

It's a pre-season friendly competition in the middle of the world cup, nobody will bat an eyelid if we play kids.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's a pre-season friendly competition in the middle of the world cup, nobody will bat an eyelid if we play kids.

Don’t think many would complain from our side and the club still gets the cash. Simple but effective solution for me.