*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So we are only allowed to post what we think GVB will pick and not our own opinions? If that is the case, no point in selecting players beforehand as we all know who they are.

Sorry, but I won't be listening to you.

And didn't you say if Jack is back play Lundstram at centre half and rest Balogun? Ha!

Yes, we literally played Lundstram at centre half against Motherwell while Balogun sat on the bench?

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Yes, we literally played Lundstram at centre half against Motherwell while Balogun sat on the bench?

And how did that work out? Lundstram is NOT a centre half. And you feel Balogun needs a rest?

Telling me to get with the programme seems a bit ironic after your suggestion, don't you think?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

And how did that work out? Lundstram is NOT a centre half. And you feel Balogun needs a rest?

Telling me to get with the programme seems a bit ironic after your suggestion, don't you think?

No, I am using only Gio teams and tactics. You are not the manager and your team selections mean nothing, get with the programme

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No, I am using only Gio teams and tactics. You are not the manager and your team selections mean nothing, get with the programme

Try using your own opinions. We all know Gio's stubborn team selection.

No point having this thread if righteous cunts like you think they can speak for me.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Try using your own opinions. We all know Gio's stubborn team selection.

No point having this thread if righteous cunts like you think they can speak for me.

No point. I’ve been giving my own selections in every thread previously but it’s pretty obvious he has one set of players he only plays 

You should learn to laugh more mate, you’re very serious 

19 minutes ago, SPWF said:

It’s shameful. The cunt was useless against us last season and this season we’ve made him look like peak Pirlo. He’ll be absolutely desperate to ruin the 150th celebration. Someone needs to cut him in two early on, let him know he won’t be allowed to swan about like he has. 

As much as I'd love that, it's not going to happen.

Tbh I'd settle for our players highlighting to Beaton every time he dives, surrounding ref every foul he makes, being the ref's pals and not letting Brown be the one to get in Beatons ear. He's only influential when we lose the plot or a ref falls for his repeat simulation. I'm happy if its Jack and Lundstram in the centre on Saturday, he'll not dominate that pairing.

If Jack and Helander are available

McLaughlin, Tav, Goldson, Helander, Bassey, Jack, Lundstram, Sakala, Aribo, Kent, Morelos.

Balogun cant play two games in a week so if Helander isnt available (I dont know what's going on there) just put Bassey back inside and play Borna. Likewise with Kamara if Jack isnt available. Lundstram needs to play in midfield though because he is good at covering the centre halfs and the spaces they leave.

High intensity from the start catch Aberdeen on the back foot and then make some changes hopefully because we're getting to the point where Morelos, Kent, Arfield, Aribo and a few others are going be exhausted by the end of April.