*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I did wonder if the no-subs on Wednesday meant that Gio knew there would be good news re returning players, so could afford to run the life out of Arfield / others.

And he wasn’t keen on disrupting what was a winning position for 87 minutes by bringing on subs.

43 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I did wonder if the no-subs on Wednesday meant that Gio knew there would be good news re returning players, so could afford to run the life out of Arfield / others.

And he wasn’t keen on disrupting what was a winning position for 87 minutes by bringing on subs.

Gio said in the St Johnstone PC that Jack & Helander were likely to return at the weekend. The commentator during the game made the same reference about Ramsey. It turns out to be true about all of them

That's why I picked two of them in my starting line-up yesterday. 😊

29 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gio said in the St Johnstone PC that Jack & Helander were likely to return at the weekend. The commentator during the game made the same reference about Ramsey. It turns out to be true about all of them

That's why I picked two of them in my starting line-up yesterday. 😊

Good stuff - the more options the better!

Off topic however, can you all spare some change for our @wully who is doing a dryathalon till Rangers v Taig game....

(this is an incredible challenge if you have ever observed the OT) 

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/william-takes-on-dryathlon-43

Many thanks 😊 

Would like to stay positive and trust Rangers will get back on track. 

2-1...I would go more, but we all know how games with Aberdeen can go especially with recent games from us.

If Jack is back then I'm hoping our team will definitely pull together again. 

I still expect us to win anyway 👍🏻

They are due a doing from us, an utterly garbage team, sacked their manager with a shitey squad left and they have had a dreadful season, yet we haven’t beaten them yet, unacceptable really.  Front foot needed here and hammer them. 

I do like the 150th top, hope it doesn’t jinx us. 

49 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

This is game of the season imo we have to be prepared to go at these bastards and kill them off .

there is so much riding on this 

The 3rd of the sheep's four Cup finals a season. Funny thing is, they may only get three this year, the sheep shagging cunts that they are! :lol: